TOSHIRO?!

I do not own Naruto or their characters and I'm mad as fuck that I have to keep saying this. And I have had a long talk with myself and I have decided to continue to do the story how I am.

Sasuke

Naruko and I woke up earlier than normal this morning. It has been two months since the movie with her and Naruto had started and I've becoming more sexually aggressive. Every time we are alone I always do things like slap her butt XD, feel her body, feel her boobs; Kami her boobs, and kiss her EVERY WHERE............

No not THERE nasty minded idiots.

But all of that is besides the piont, the reason why we woke up so early is because the Hokage got the files on Sango and Toshiro from there home place and we found out that today is Toshiro's birthday, April 8th. And Sango's is June 21.

Today is the day the Toshiro turns six so yesterday we enrolled him in the Academy to become a ninja. Naruko decided to make a special birthday breakfast that consisted of a waffle cake, don't ask me how she is going to make it she said she found it in a book, with some type of syrup based frosting along with the usual cheese eggs and turkey bacon.

Since the kitchen was Naruko's domain I just stood there and waited to be told what to do. Naruko shoved a pan and uncooked bacon into my arms, told me to turn the stop top on five and watch the bacon carefully. Its not like I can't cook I just think that Naruko's cooking is way better than mine.

After ALL the bacon was finished I put it on a plate and stuck it into the microwave. I asked Naruko if she wanted me to do anything else but she just waved me off so I decided to go take a shower. After I was finished I put on my usual 'Sasuke' wear and looked at the clothes I set out for Naruko last night.

Today she will be wearing her orange shorts, black stapless bra thingy, that I love it so much, and her orange jacket that she will most likely take off because of the eighty degrees weather outside. I will proudly die for this later. By the time I stepped out Naruko walked in and asked me to get the kids ready, which I replied to with a yes.

As I entered my room I noticed Shiro, his new nickname, hanging half way of the bed with the covers covering only his knees down, and he also had drool running from his top lip down the left side of his face then down to the floor.

My face scrunched up into a confused one, how the hell could he have possibly gotten into that position? Weird child. My feet carried me to him as I just decided to pick him and his sister up. Once I noticed Naruko was finished with her shower, I carried the kids in the bathroom while turning on the water. When it filled up to a reasonable level I turned it off and pulled the clothing of of both children before dumping Shiro in first. He is the birthday boy!

Shiro started to splash around dramatically, sinking a few times. "Help me I'm drowning! Otou-Sama, Okaa-Sama save me!" He yelled out as he layed under the water letting a few bubbles reach the top of the tub. This caused me to wake up Sango by laughing to loud, he's just as dramatic as Naruko. "Sasuke stop fucking with my son and give him a damn bath before I chop your balls off!" Screamed said blonde throwing a huge cleaver in which imbedded into the wall next to my body.

Oh shit. I grabbed Shiro out of the bath and sat him on the side and slapped him in the face. "Ow! Otou-"

"Shhh, do you want Otou-Sama to die?" He shook his head fast so fast I thought it would fall off. "Okay, then be good and take a bath with your sister and I'll give you a secret prize." I begged and bribed as he smiled and grabbed Sango, sitting her in the tub and cleaning her off as I washed his back. Yes! Otou-Sama lives another day to see Naruko's body! ♥.♥