Damn

I do not own Naruto.

Kakashi

We all headed back to Tazuna's house. When I say we all I mean all of us, including Zabuza and Haku. Naruko said she wouldn't tell me or any of us why she actually saved Haku, until she got some cookies and some of Tsunami's food. So here we are walking back to his house after Naruko made us walk about 4 hours, 2 there and 2 back just to get her a sack of cookies. Yes a sack and it's huge, so huge she had to seal it in a scroll before we left. "Kakashi," I heard some one say my name. I sighed and turned to Zabuza. "Yes," I said in a rather bored tone. "Why exactly are Haku and I still with you?" He asked. Hm. That is a very good question. Why are they still here there still rouges and criminals. They could turn on us any second. Why is Naruko so trusting of them? It's unbelievable. Next thing I knew there was a sword at my neck.

I looked down to see Naruko with both her swords, one at my neck, and the other at Zabuza's. Her face stayed stoic as she looked straight forward. "Did I just sense both of you question my actions?" She asked with an evil monotone that made a chill go down my spine. "Well, Zabuza and Haku are no longer criminals, right?" She asked in a tone that made it a demand. Haku walked over to Naruko and smiled in her face slowly making her bring down the swords. Sadly, that didn't work as Sasuke put a Kunai to his neck. "Right!" Naruko yelled with authority. "Yes, we are going to come back to the Leaf Village with you and ask the Hokage for permission to stay there.?" Haku said curving his last 6 words from his sentence, making it sound as though he was asking for our permission. Naruko looked at Sasuke. They stared each other down until Sasuke nodded and put away his Kunai, that was previously on Haku's neck, back in is pouch. Naruko dropped her swords to her sides and unsummoned them. I let out a breathe and grabbed Naruko by her shoulders and brought her face to mine so that her feet where dangling. "Naruko, your not supposed to threaten the life of your Sensei." I scolded. She looked me in the eyes. Her head tilted tot he side and she did a closed-eye smile. "I know, I know. But's it's fun to make grown men scared. Especially you Kakashi-Otou." Before I could say anything she kicked me in the chest with both legs and jumped down. I staggered back as she grabbed Sasuke's arm and started to run to Tazuna's house.

Naruko

Haha, I beat Kakashi-Otou up. Naw, but if it was a real fight I would have lost for sure.  Anyway while running with Sasuke I decided to be random and jump on his back ninja style. He stumbled and almost fell. When he regained his composer he just stopped all together. "Come on Sasuke-Kun keep going." I said bringing my face to his shoulder. He shook his head and stayed still. What happened to the, any time you need me to carry you I will, Sasuke?  "He didn't go anywhere you just don't need to be carried you just want to." Sasuke said giving me a sly remark. I nodded and got down. My hand intertwined it's fingers with Sasuke's as we walked to Tazuna's. My head looked over to Sasuke as we walked and I smirked at him. "Don't ask for any of my cookies." I said in monotone. My hand felt like it was getting strangled by a cobra. I soon realized that Sasuke was squeezing my hand to death. My hand ripped away from his and I looked at it. Four fingers and one thumb made a red welt on my hand. Every time my hand flexed to release some pain all it did was increase. I winced and back handed Sasuke with me right hand, instantly feeling a burning sensation in my cheek.

"Ouch! Naruko why?!" Sasuke yelled at me as he rubbed his cheek and kept his right hand in his pocket. My eyes narrowed as I slapped him again accepting the raw feeling that came to my cheek. He just Uchiha glared at me as I returned it. "Stop it," He said, not looking away from me. "Stop what," I asked in the same monotone he used. "Stop copying me," We said in unison. His glare hardened as did mine. "Why did you squeeze my hand?" I asked still mimicking his tone. "Because I want cookies." He said keeping his straight face and dead tone. One of my eyes stared to twitch as the other stayed completely open. "You Bastard," I said. He shook his head 'no' and dropped the glare, replacing it with his Uchiha smirk. "My parents where married when they had me." The twitching in my left eye increased. My anger was real yet fake at the same time. He annoyed me so easily that I hated him, but was impressed at the same damned time! I turned and started walking again.