Kakashi's Bell Test

Sasuke

Beware OOC Sasuke Below!

And I DONT own Naruto.

After I got home from my 'team' I sat down on my bed and touched my lips. I haven't forgotten about the kiss. I know I made it seem like I didn't care but I did and I actually liked it. When her lips crashed on mine I was surprised but I didn't pull away she did. I was kinda of confused. She didn't act all fan-girly and clueless she just looked normal. I was caught in a daze set by her until the commotion. She lay there in a ball blood leaking from out her mouth, crying on the ground. Fan-girls hovering over her delivering kicks and punches all over her body. She lay their defenceless against about 40 girls.  All the boys in the class even that Dobe were trying to get the girls to stop but they didn't.

I could see that she was suffering.  Suffering just like I was the day that everyone was taken away from me. I had to help. I was partially my fault for not being clear with these idiots that I'm not interested, so I had to help. I had to. After I got her away from them I could feel her anger, it was like something deep down inside breaking threw and feeding her rage. I didn't like it. I didn't like that she was so angry and vulnerable and I couldn't help her. She flinched when her brother touched her. The look on her face was stoic. She was in so much pain yet kept straight face. I felt the same way. My face remained emotionless but there was a battle going on in side my head. I felt like I understood her.

I brushed the thought of her off for now and sat up. I have been laying her for 30 minutes just thinking about her. Thinking about the Dobe's sister. How can I do that? The Dobe was and idiot, but his sister was different. I started to take a shower and let the warm water relax my tensed body. I don't now why I do this my body with only get tense again later. I sighed and got dressed after drying my body. My breakfast was an apple and water. Something to eat so I wont be hungry and something easy so I won't throw up.

I looked at my clock. 4:45am. Fifteen minutes. My walk was quiet just how it always is. When I made it to the bridge, no on else was there yet. I took this time to yet again think about Naruko. I knew that she wasn't weak though. I believe she was just emotionally weak. Her spirit was broken. When she had beat up Iruka-Sensei I knew that her strength was defiantly not the problem.

The next person was Sakura. I silently prayed to myself that she didn't get all close and fan-girly. I sighed when I noticed her tired expression. She walked past me to lean on the railing. Soon I saw Naruto practically dragging himself over to us. My eyebrow lifted, where's Naruko? As if the Dobe read my mind he said: "Naruko was taking a long ice bath for her bruises so she told me to go a head, Believe it." I nodded and Sakura rolled her eyes.

Hm, what's her problem? After 30 minutes Naruko waked up and sat beside her sleeping  brother in front of me. She turned around and looked at me. "'Sensei's' not here yet?" She as her sarcasm rolled of her lips. I shook my head taking in her appearance. She had her jacket on her legs and I could see all the bruises on her neck, back and arms. They were big and dark blue. It hurt me to see her in pain when she tried to move Naruto's head from the rail to her lap. Other than that she had on her normal close -the girl version of Naruto's- but instead of one ponytail she let her hair flow in the wind. She looked perfect to me.

I didn't know how tired I was until I dropped to my knees. I've been staying up lately training non-stop. Naruko turned to look at me. She moved Naruto's head to her folded up jacket on the ground and pulled me to her. My eyes widened as she layed me on her lap. Her face was emotionless the whole time. "Sensei won't be here for a while, sleep I don't mind," I looked at her and she cracked a small closed eye smile, tilting her head to the side. I nodded."Hn." I grunted at turned my head to her stomach. I heard her giggle. What? Did I do something funny. "Your breath is tickling my stomach. Stop before someone sees me smile." She said. Her face was hilarious. She was trying to hold in her laugh my folding her lips together.