On the Way/ Time's Almost Up

So........I am aware that I am not a man or Japanese, in that case I cannot be Kishimoto. Which in the end means I do not own any part, shape or form of Naruto, sadly. OKAY, so I decide that I will not put rape in my book, but it does happen on this mission, so it will be a flashback later on in the story. So just understand that I do not condone rape, because my mom made me feel bad about typing a rape scene so I'll just end up adding the memory of it later.

Sakura

   I woke up connected to Kiba and Akamaru, it was cold last night a Dog Boy has serious body heat. Shino slept by himself, saying that his bugs could make a cocoon-like cover for his body. He ended up giving me his jacket which caused me to blush and stutter a 'thank you'. But no one will ever find out. You got that Author-Sama?

Author-Sama: Yeah whatever Sakura, you don't run shit here. Now calm your bubble gum headed ass down and go check on Naruko and the others like your supposed to.

   Dang, I knew she was a bitch but now she just exploded on me. I slowly got up, holding Shino's jacket close to my body, crawling out of the tent quietly. I looked around until I remembered what tent Sasuke and Hinata crawled into last night, since Naruto, Naruko, Kiba and Akamaru had to 'talk' to the Jonin's last night.

   A shiver went down my spine as my feet connected to the cold forest ground. I tip-toed to the tent, getting on my knees and opening it. A blush warmed my cheeks at what I was before me. Sasuke was spooning Naruko, who was cuddling to Hinata, who was also being spooned by Naruto. What happened in here last night?

   I have to gossip!

   Sasuke

   I woke up to 'awes' and flashing lights. I felt Naruko turn over and cuddle into my body adding to the body heat I already had accumulated. Which ended to even more 'awes', 'Ooo's', and one 'get it Sasuke.'

   "What the hell?" I heard Naruto grumble, then I heard the grass shift. He probably pulled Hinata closer to him. That added to the annoyance interrupting our sleep. "Get the fuck out." Naruko said groggily(?) from my neck. "Why? It's cute!" That voice was Kiba's how many people are in here?

   "I'm glad we took pictures, having the Uzumaki twins along with there compmanions like this is a one time thing." That one belonged to Haku, why is everyone in our tent. "I guess no one heard me when I said, GET THE FUCK OUT!" Naruko jumped up and from what I could see she had crazed, sleepy eyes, and anime style pointy teeth with fire snaking its way out her mouth.

   After that the tent was empty except for the four of us that wet in here from the beginning. "T-Thank you." Hinata's tired voice rang out. "Dang, now I can't get back to sleep." Naruto stood up brushing off his clothes, he held a hand out to Hinata, who took it, standing up sleepily. They left out of the tent and Naruko ended up laying back down.

   The tent was now quiet so I didn't dare to break that silence. We just stayed close, holding each other in complete serenity. "I gotta pee." A sweat-drop formed on my head at my weird girlfriend's words. "Then go." Naruko looked up to me with a pout, then dug her head back into my chest.

   "No, cuz then I gotta wipe with leaves." I sighed but kept silent. She can just pee herself then. My blonde lover stood up making a scrunched up duck pout face, crossing her arms, "Your so mean, I should just pee on you." Then she proceeded to stomp out the tent, leaving me alone.

   It's not my fault she had to pee and didn't bring toilet paper. So I don't understand why she's upset with me. That's when the zipper to the tent was suddenly zipped open and Naruko's face popped in, oh yeah, the jutsu. She can't go three feet away. I keep forgetting then get all surprised when the pain pops up.