Chunin Exams Pt2: Fucking Forest

SUP? It's been a while. Orochi-Pedo gets introduced and No I'm not Kishismoto, I don't own Naruto or it's characters.

   Naruko

   We stood at our gate waiting for it to open so we could start the second part of the exams. I didn't know exactly how dangerous the forest was but due to the wavers we had to sign before we started, we could probably die.

   Back in the testing room, I was called for cheating and damn near punched Ibiki in his face for believing the proctors instead of me. In the end I -stubbornly I might add- stayed in the room until they said I could stay and they didn't actually catch me cheating, they were just trying to test the way I reacted, if I'd go down without a fight and leave or stand up to them and stay.

   Of course I stayed and nearly made all the Chunin proctors shit bricks, but they made me. I wasn't gonna let them intimidate me and make me leave, not even Ibiki could force me out.

   After a speech from Naruto and the crazed Anko bursting through the widow, we were all pushed outside. There we came face to face with The Forest of Death, which wasn't all that scary on the outside and I'm praying the inside isn't all that horrible as Anko made it out to be. Naruto actually mocked her, that ended up with him having a new wound, but at least it won't get infected since it's just a scratch.

    We met a creepy long tongued woman that I instantly wanted to murder sadistically for some reason, but that's besides the point.

   Because right then, at that very moment, the second half of the exams begun.

    Our gate flew open, whispers of air sounded as everyone practically flew into the forest with the excruciatingly burning urge to come out victorious. I felt the same. We had to win this no matter what. We had to become Chunins.

    I wish that it had been as easy as I hoped it would be. Sadly, not even ten minutes in, Naruto was replaced by an imposter and when we got him back Sasuke came up with a riddle that would help us stay together. Later, Naruto was replaced yet again, but this time by that Grass Ninja.

   We all fought, all of us, even Naruto once he returned. Sasuke and I soon tried a fire attack, melting that horrid woman away in our firey justsu, ending her life -or so we thought.

   She....was a he. What the fuck is this? I remember wondering to myself as she sprung for an attack. Naruto seemed to pop out of nowhere, Kurama's chakra pumping heavily through his veins as he tried to take the man I learned to be, Orochimaru, down. He tried hard, but soon, out of no where, pain filled my body through my neck, my tired, worn body shook tremendously under the intense pain my body was enduring.

     I couldn't speak, just scream in agony as I dropped to my knees. "It seems as though I got them both by only biting one." His sick, serpent-like voice spoke somewhat happily as he disappeared his laugh still haunting my mind.

   "Sasuke! Naruko! Are you two okay, talk to me! Naruto, Naruto! Help me! Please someone help me!" Sakura's renlentless crying wasn't helping at all and her freaking out on the matter surely didn't take away the pain. It only made me want to dip into the dark murkyness that was consuming me even faster then I already was.

   "S-Sakura you unhelpful bitch..." Were the last words I muttered before passing out.

   Sakura

    (Shut up to everyone mentally groaning.)

    Damnit! I have to carry them all to try and treat their wounds, but they're heavy as hell. Groaning, I dragged both Naruko and Sasuke first, not actually knowing where I was going, but observing the area to to know how to come back and get Naruto.