Facing Your Fears and Fighting For Family

I still did not magically turn into a Japanese man named Kishimoto so I sadly to not own Naruto or any of it's characters.

P.S. Im sorry for my previous and future errors, a baby girl named Talyor dropped my damn Laptop and until her mom buys me a new one I have to update on my phone.

Naruko

   Sasuke and I decided to take Shiro to the hospital just in case my healing wasn't enough. He may need a blood transfusion because he looks way to pale. And the bad part about this was I couldn't stop it. What kind of mother can't protect her child. I should have checked up on him, brought him an extra lunch as an excuse or something. I'm the worst mother ever.

  Judging by Sasuke's face as we sat in the waiting room, he was thinking the same thing I was. When I get my hands on Meroku Yoshi, he his going to wish he was never born.

   How dare he hurt my son; put him in the same agony he put me threw all those years ago when he was just a genin. I couldn't defend myself then but I can defend the ones I love now.

(P.P.S Btw this will be one of those serious chapters, I feel as though the time is just right for one. Dont kill me..)

   The nurse came out and stood directly in front of Sasuke and I. Aren't they just supposed to call the name of the patient then we come to her? "You brought in Toshiro Kisama, right?" We nodded as she gave us a sad look. "He needs blood and we need type AB- but we don't have enough."

   Sasuke stood up, "Well if that is all he needs then you can take my blood." The nurse nodded and I stood up to follow before he was too far away. "I almost forgot your an AB blood type." I said walking beside Sasuke. He looked back at me with his eyebrows notted together,"'I almost forgot'? How did you now." He asked.

   "Well I have B+ type blood so I wanted to know your type if one of us ever needed a transfusion. I could always get some from Naruto, but I didnt know about you." I answered. "That was why, not 'how'." He stated. I sighed, "I looked at the records they had on you when we had to come back early from the Zabuza and Haku mission. Even though you weren't injured they still left you records all out for me to see."

   "Oh," Was his reply as we entered this white room that had a lot of cute bunnies on the walls. Did they bring us into a child's check up room? "So we need about 3 pints." My eyes widened, he really lost that much blood? The thought of it forced me to sit down in one of the colorful chairs and cry in my hands. "Naruko, he will be fine." Reassured Sasuke. I shook my head not even looking at him at the nurse took his blood, "I-I should have b-been there." I cried though it was muffled.

   "There was no way of knowing." Sasuke said. I looked up at him, he had a pained face as he closed his eyes letting some tears escape from his eyes as well, "There was no way of knowing that he was going to be hurt. So all we can do wait, he will make it out okay, just like he said he would this morning."

   "He was talking about school!" I yelled, "He was not talking about having to survive threw severe blood loss."

   By this time the nurse had left with all three pints of blood, she suggested we leave, take a nap and then come back. Sasuke got off the little bed and wobbled over too me. "But he promised that he would be fine and that you would be okay, so lets go home, tell the others and report to the Hokage." I nodded, biting on my lower lip.

   Toshiro I'm so sorry.

   "Hey! What took so long, where's Shiro?" Asked Kiba. Sasuke held my hand as more tears fell from my eyes, I couldn't believe that I was actually crying this much. "Wait, what happen and why was Sango poofed here so suddenly?" Sakura gave us a confused look. My hand went to my face as I turned away.