Preliminaries Part One.

I still don't own Naruto. Guys I'm sorry for the late as fuck update. And I'm also sorry for the shortness of it. It has taken me a long time to plan out this fight so please just wait this one out for me, okay?

   Third Person.

  The spectators watched as Naruko and Sasuke both seemed to glare roughly at Sakura, who in return looked pained almost - while lowering her gaze towards the ground. The third hokage wondered what was going on with the three of them since Naruto looks extremely oblivious to everything surrounding him. He's such and imbecile, though somehow an exceptional ninja, far better than most of the genins this year.

   But that's besides the point, as of right then the board is flipping through names and Sasuke's pops up first. Everyone dispersed from the arena except for Naruko and Yoroi, Sasuke's opponent. The blondie leaned on Sasuke as she gave him a quick kiss on the lips, then pressing their foreheads together, saying something that no one else heard.

    Naruko climbed up the stairs pain immediately claimed her body as soon as she stepped three feet away from her love. It was mandatory, no one would agree to let them fight together. It wasn't logical to them.

   When she reached the top, she stood beside her brother, immediately clamping his hand in her own watching the fight. The fingers on her other hand were wrapped tightly around the railing in front of her. She mumbled to her brother to sit, and flintched as the fight was taken out of Sasuke’s control. Naruto crossed his legs on the floor, allowing his sister to lay in his lap. As the fight continued Naruko was panting heavily. Since Sasuke’s chakra was being sucked out of him the connection justu started to transfer her chakra into him. But obviously that was getting drained away as well. Sakura came to stand over her, worried that if the fight didn't stop soon something horrible may happen to the two.

   “Damn it Sasuke, get your shit together.” Naruto spat out as he looked up at his rival with anger. Naruko was holding her head as Sasuke was getting his chakra drained out of him down below. Yoroi had his forehead clasped in a strong skull-shattering grip while blue chakra flowed into his body from the raven, a few orange and red strands mixed into it.

   With a growl, Sasuke pushed the older man off, with no other choice he had to sloppily dodge Yoroi’s attacks. “Oi, Sasuke! What the hell was that! What kind of Uchiha are you? Get your crap together so my sister won't pay for it!” Naruto shouted while leaning dangerously low over the railing since Sakura had taken over his job of holding Naruko.

   That seemed to hit a nerve as the Raven followed through, kicking Yoroi into the air. “I’ll admit that move was borowed, but it’s all me from here on out.” He stated as he soared up beneath the masked man to do a finishing move.

   “Damn it. Not now.” Naruko groaned as she cuffed her neck, to try to cover what seems like fire trying to burn its way over her skin. Sakura sneered while watching the couple struggle with the seal that wanted to take over their bodies.

   The blondie, looked over at Sasuke as he eyes caught hers as well. They both nodded. Naruko brought her hands together to focus then the seals started to fade back to the spots on there necks. Earlier, Naruko had told Sasuke to avoid using chakra or his sharingan since the seal seemed to be connected to the use of them. She also said that she had made a deal with Kuramako to use the tailed beast's chakra to hold back the seal if need be.

   “Lions barrage!” The arena fell quiet, both fighters sprawled out on the floor. Hayate appeared beside Yoroi, deeming him unable to contue on with the fight. At that moment Sasuke huffed and pushed himself off of the battle ground. Hayate smirked a bit then called, "Winner of the first round - Sasuke Uchiha!"