Preliminaries: Part Three

Here it goes guys.

Makano smirked to himself, good. This was good, he had a chance again. He was grateful to actually succeed in getting her to fight with bare arms because that fucking sword would've been the death of him. Naruko lunged at him, her left arm colliding against his crossed arms. He had blocked, but maybe that wasn't the best idea.

Crack!

His right forearm basically shattered, the force of Naruko's punch had broken it in more than one place. He cried out silently, sending as much power as he could into a left handed punch. It collided, sending Naruko's head to swivel to the right, blood spewing out of her mouth. The boy then jumped back, taking a second to recover as Naruko wiped blood from her mouth.

The tips of three fingers were smeared in her own blood. Naruko started at a low chuckle and as it developed into a flat out psychotic laughter - her eyes flickering from Kuramako's and back to hers. She shoved her fingers in her mouth licking off every single drop of her own blood. Her body shook and quaked in pleasure. 'I guess I'm a Sadist and a Masochist.' She thought as she ran in again.

They fought on like this, collecting bruises and scratches from each other's punches and kicks. Makano's left eye was swollen shut, his right shoulder clawed and mangled, it drowned in the think red flow that seeped out of it. Along with the cut down his chest and his three broken ribs - his body was slowly shutting down on him. With hope and good doctoring they may be able to salvage what was left of the flesh that used to be there on his shoulder, though he had wondered if he would ever be able to use his right arm again since his forearm was shattered.

Naruko still had that gaping gash on her side from on of the clones, along with the new injuries she had now. That punch to her face left a huge purple and blue welt on the side of her cheek. It puffed up so much it almost rendered her blind since it nearly closed her right eye. There were also brusises covering her entire torso as well as Makaka's. They were really beating each other senseless, hits nearly hard enough to kill all on their own.

Growling in joy, Naruko reached out and grabbed the back of the boy's neck, slamming her forehead into his. It didn't hurt her as much as it had hurt him. Blood trickled down both of their faces. A daze had took over Makano's head as he stood there looking up at the ceiling, his body swaying from side to side as his eyes crossed and uncrossed. Naruko took that as her chance to do it again, crashing their skulls together, literally bashing their brains in.

Makano dropped to his knees, holding his head in shear agony, he pressed it against his hands. Naruko stood over him and kicked his shredded shoulder, causing him to land heavily on his back. "Just quit and your suffering will end." The Blondie spoke lowly and soothingly. She knelt down beside him, her hand reaching out to caress his face. Makano flitched and pulled away.

"Fuck you," He spat still in a daze. His words were just as mangled as his shoulder, but Naruko still understood his words even as he continued, "I refused to withdraw from this match - it would disrespect Father. I won't."

Naruko bit her lip at the mention of that man. A low growl pitted it self in the back of her throat as she climbed to straddle him. She sat just before his waist, her face three inches away from his as she hunched over. "Your father was a souless, pedophile ass wipe and he deserved to die."

Makano thrashed beneath her. He tried with all his might to push her off but his strength was finally leaving him, he couldn't fight anymore - but he'd never quit. To show his defiance he gathered as much spit in his mouth as he could and hawked it into her face. Naruko's eye slammed shut, and she felt as the watery mucus dribbled down her face and back onto his.