Back to the Mission

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO, IF I DID I'D BE FLOATING ON MONEY AND HINATA AND NARUTO WOULD HAVE ALREADY HAD LIKE 3 KIDS!!!!!!!!!

 Naruto

Sasuke and Naruko have already be gone for four days, and I'm worried. What if Naruko didn't survive and Sasuke stayed behind to arrange the funeral. I can't live with out my sister, it would be impossible. She's my other half, my twin if I ever lost her I wouldn't be able to function. I wouldn't be happy, cheerful or my 'normal' self. I would turn into another Sasuke or Naruko herself, emotionless, alone and cocky (Sasuke only). Right now, I was alone trying to climb this stupid three. Kakashi-Sensei wanted to Sakura and I to learn this yesterday and Sakura got it right off the bat. As for me? Well I'm still here aren't I? My focus was one of the things throwing me off. I couldn't keep my mind off my sister no matter how hard I try. My head hit the ground for the 100th time as I fell from the tree, yet again.

'She's ok Naruto' A deep evil voice echoed in my head.

'What. The. Hell.? Who are YOU!' I yelled in my thoughts. The hell is this random ass voice, and why is it telling me things in my head. My eyes went as wide and saucers to what I heard next. 'I'm the yang half of the Kyubi, Kurama of the Nine Tails." Ok for the third time. THE HELL! Why is the Nine tails talking to me? After the fight with Mizuki I never really thought about the Nine Tailed Beast that was inside of me, I wanted to pretend that, that part of our fight was a lie and I wasn't an outcast because of the beast I possessed, or that 'It' killed Iruka-Sensei's parents. 'What do you want.' I asked Kurama. He growled at my intended rude tone and spoke. 'This is why I hate you and your horrid family. Naruko is alive, and headed back here, my Yin half just told me. She's such a pest actually caring for that child.' After his rant 'Kurama' was quiet. But I was happy, MY SISTA WAS ALIVE!!!!! BELIEVE IT!!!!!! My goofy grin was planted on my face and my body went back to training.

Naruko

Sasuke and I were packing our bags to head back to the mission. It was about 1:00 and we just had eaten lunch. I even made bento boxes for the trip there. I was trying to leave earlier this morning so that Sasuke wouldn't have any time to get hair gel but my plan back fired.

FLASHBACK

I woke up and looked at the clock. 9:00 am. I rushed into the kitchen and to make breakfast yet again, but as soon as my hand touch the door knob my knees shook and I grabbed my stomach. My teeth bit my bottom lip to stop the scream that wanted to escape.  "Naruko-San, why?" Sasuke grunted in pain. He had fallen off the bed with both arms wrapped around his waist. My knees gave out due to the immense pain running threw my body. I hit the ground and the pain disappeared. I cocked my head up in confusion see Sasuke staring back at me. Oh, I stood up and grabbed his hand walking out the door. After breakfast I washed the dishes as Sasuke took his shower. With him being in the shower, my body, before I could stop it, ran into the room and started packing our bags. I didn't want Sasuke to get his hair gel because I think he looks better without it. I was almost finished until Sasuke came out with a towel wrapped around his waist, his hair dripping all the way down until his covered flesh. My cheeks blazed red had as did his, until he smirked. Oh Kami save me.

"What are you doing Naruko-San?" He asked me, with that smirk still on his face. My blushed turned even more red if that's even possible. "U-Um, packing?" I stuttered, blushing harder than I ever did in my whole live. His blushed deepened at my voice. But he was determined to keep his smirk plastered on his face. "You know we didn't get my hair gel yet right?" He asked. Oh, so he knew I was trying to leave without it. Sly Sasuke, but lets see if my cute face can work again. My face went into the 'puppy dog pout' position. My lip poked out and quivered, my eyes were big and watery and my blush helped even more. "Please Sasuke-Kun, I like it down," I begged. His face twitched as if he was fighting giving in. He closed his eyes and I sighed. Lost it, damn. "Go, take a shower and I'll get dressed. Then we will pack and get my stuff," He said in a struggled tone. He was fighting with himself to say no, but I know the second he closed hid eyes the cause was lost.