Registering For The Exams.

Guess what? I don't own Naruto. And omg! I ment to put this in a earlier chapter but, NARUHINA WENT CANON. Cute little Bolt and Himawari. Okay lets continue. And sorry for like the four month wait. Good thing this story is almost done so I can get to Shippuden. Also, sorry School is a thot that keeps coming back to Fuck with me, but sorry for the wait.

Sasuke

Today was the day of the chunin exams.

Naruko and I walked in silence hand in hand to the bridge. I wonder if Sakura decided to actually enter. I have to admit she has gotten a little stronger; I remember that time her and Naruko got into that argument over those cookies and Sakura punched me in my head to get to my blonde. That was the worst punch ever, I swear I had a headache for about two days.

Speaking of that mission, I heard Haku and Zabuza have gotten back to watch the exams. Naruko was unbelievably happy. She was finally going to have her 'Zabu-Chan and Haku-Okaa' back. "Stop mocking me." Naruko called from beside me, making me smirk at her. "Stop listening to my thoughts." I countered. She glared at me smugly, "Touche."

Her face scrunched up, her lips puckered, eyes squinted and eyebrows furrowed. I leaned down and pecked her lips. "Why thank you." Naruko smiled at my words, resting her head on my shoulder for the rest of the walk. If we weren't in public my smiled would most likely resemble the Cheshire Cat's, ear to ear and wider than Dobe's.

My mind ended up wondering to the weird sand shinobi's we had met three days ago. Gaara and Maaya were their names. After some snooping in the Hokage tower we had found out they were actually the Jinchuriki of the sand. They held the Shukaku, the one tailed beast. They also had insomnia which was the reason they had those black rings around their eyes.

I kinda feel bad for them but there isn't anything I, Naruko or even Naruto can do about it. "SASUKE-TEME! NARUKO-CHAN! WHY-" Suddenly Naruto's face hit dirt painfully. I looked up to see an angry Haruno glaring down at the blonde boy. See, painful ass punch......

"Ugh, Naruto. If you wanted to know why we're late you could have just asked instead of yelling like a maniac. That's what gets you hurt by Sakura." Naruko spoke softly, kneeling beside her brother, her hand glowing green, healing the rather large lump on his head.

"I know, I know. But being loud is like some sort of tourettes impulse for me." Naruto chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck as he sat up. (No offense to anyone who has Tourettes Syndrome and or Coprolalia). Naruko returned her brothers smile, patting him on his shoulder while they stood up. To be honest I don't really like Naruko's 'Happy' attitude, not for the reasons you all think either. Sheesh, I'm not that much of an emo. It's just that every time Naruko seemes cheery it leads to something bad. Like that time she kept cracking jokes and making everyone laugh before that mission.

It's as if she can sense when bad things are ahead and she tries to make everyone happy before the bad comes. She's like the calm before the storm.

I wonder how the other teams are doing. I wonder if they even decided- well, in teams eights case they most likely are going to enter the exams - but team ten varies. If Shikamaru and Choji think it's too much work then Ino would be going in alone and she will most definitely lose. But if she goes with the 'I'm pretty so do as I say' thing- Eh who am I kidding the only way she'll get those to to do anything is threw bribing Choji with food and/or sticking a foot up Shikamaru's ass.

"How the hell did you end up ranting about team ten and sticking things up asses?" Crimson took over my face. I turned to looked at Naruko who was giving be skeptical look along with her brother and Sakura. "It was just.....um. Hn!" I then turned away not very happy with my answer but at least I finished it off with my favorite word.. "Sasuke, no matter how you try, 'Hn!' isn't a word."