"Move out of the way if you want to keep you're head- Ouch!" Shouted Dean. "Sorry Professor!"

Roché seemed to agree, and dived away just in time to avoid the bludgers.

"And Cho scores!" Screamed Dean.

There was a wave of cheer in the crowd. Even the team seemed to be celebrating.

"Not now." Said Draco to his team. "We haven't won yet."

Meanwhile Harry was searching for the snitch, Fleur on the opposite side of the field.

This is a tournament, he thought. When did anyone say this was go into be easy?

And he fruitlessly searched for the snitch. The game went on, and now it was evening. Still, no sign of the snitch.

The referee called for a time out.

The players, thoroughly exhausted retired not to their tents.

"Harry," said Draco, "Have you seen the snitch at all?" He asked.

Harry shook his head. "No, nor has Fleur."

Ginny groaned. "This is going to take forever! Maybe-"

"-you are missing something!" Said Madam Hooch, coming in with Professor McGonagall.

The team looked at them. "Missing something?" Said Draco.

Madam Hooch nodded. "Yes, you are. This is not the House matches we have. You remember, you are playing with other schools, it is a Tournament. Harry," she said looking directly at him, "What is a snitch?"

Harry looked alarmed. Was he really that bad that she needed to ask him what a snitch was?

"A snitch is a golden ball that flies very fast and is worth 150 points." He said. "It is difficult to catch."

Madam Hooch nodded. "Yes. How many types of Snitches are there?" Harry raised his eyebrows.

Harry's eyes widened.

"Types of Snitches?"

Just then the referee came in and Madam Hooch stopped talking. He spoke to her for a few minutes then left.

Madam Hooch sighed. "The snitch is hiding, Potter. It's not flying yet."

Harry's eyes widened. "Why? Where?"

"The Snitch we are playing with is the one we use only for tournaments. There are three Snitches to randomly choose from; one that hides in places that we can't even imagine, one that is visible and then invisible and one that flies faster than an average snitch. This is obviously the one that hides because of it was either the fast or invisible snitch, we would have seen it in the first three hours of the match." Professor McGonagall said. "But we can't tell you where, because that would be cheating. And also because we don't know."

Harry and Draco exchanged glances. "That means," he said, "The snitch is hiding somewhere, stationary ?"

"Yes." Said Professor McGonagall.