××thirty-eight××

"Lance, I have some explaining to do. But, we probably shouldnt do it here. Do you still trust me?"

He kissed keith on the cheek, "of course."

"A-alright. You want to go back to my house?"

"That's fine. As long as I havent been too annoying."

"Never. Cmon, let's hurry back."

"Okay"

<×><×><×>

Back at Keith's house,

Keith sat lance down on the couch, and sat facing him.

"I probably should have told you this earlier but it's been messing with my head. I didnt want you to worry about it since you always have so much on your mind.

In a way, I dont want to accept it."

"What?"

"I just love you, so much. I cant bare the thought of losing you."

"Keith. What is it."

"Your moms disease... you probably have it too."

"Wha-"

He sniffed, "there is no business trip. I wanted to take you to the best doctor I could find, so that... it can't happen to you."

"I cant say I'm not suprised, but it's alright."

"Its not alright!"

"Keith...." he put his arms around him and he sobbed into lances chest.

"I cant lose you! I wont let it happen."

"I'm not going anywhere. I know it. Love kept my mama alive, and love can keep me alive."

"Huh?"

"My mom always told me I was her only reason to live, and I never understood her. But, I do now. Your my reason, so i cant die. My mama is too. Since she survived, what would she do without me? I need to take care of her and keep her safe."

"So you understand why you need to go! What would I do without you?!"

"...fine. I'll go with you."

"R-really?! I'll get the best of the best to look after your mom, our flight is tomorrow morning!"

"Alright."