××Eleven××

*click click tap tap*

"Sigh, finally finished my report... I can finally go... oh wait, I have a performance tonight"

"A performance?!"

Lance jumped out of his seat, "shay! I ugh... yeah, I have a performance test as a bartender. They need to... evaluate my skills to make sure I'm still right for the job"

"Oh, of course! Good luck!" She left just as fast as she came, skipping off to her desk

He whispered, "That was close"

<×><×><×>

"Alright! Finishing touch! Your makeup is done Star boy!"

"Sigh, thanks pidge"

"What's up with you?"

"I'm just... stressed is all. Nothing to worry about."

Pidge turned his makeup chair towards her, and gave him a sad pleading face, "okay but... you know your one of my best friends right? You can tell me anything"

He faked a small grin, "Of course! If I needed help your the first person I'd go to."

"...good... well, you better get on that stage, people are waiting for you." She leaned in, whispering in his ear, "I also saw a certain someone in the audience tAyLoR"

"Agh! You heard all of that?"

"I have ears everywhere. But, good job hiding your identity. Even so, I have nooo idea how he doesn't realize its you"

Lance just shrugged, too flustered to speak, and walked out of the changing room. He made his way to the stage, taking deep breaths to calm himself down.

He put his hands around the microphone, closing his eyes as the music began to play behind him.

He reopened them, scanning the crowd.

When he found who he was looking for, they locked eye contact.

Lance smiled playfully, becoming more outgoing.

He kept singing as he slowly crept off the stage, and into the audience.

People cheered and whistled, but lance kept his eyes on his target.

Keith's cheeks turned bright red, while lance put one of his arms around his neck.

Keith turned his head in embarrassment, and lance took the opportunity to sit on his lap.

The crowd roared,

And when there was a break in the lyrics, lance whispered into his ear, "wait for me after the show"

Keith looked at him, his eyes widened, and lance strutted off, stepping back onto the stage.