××twenty-eight××

Lance put some milk and sugar into his coffee while humming quietly.

He went to pour some into Keith's cup, but hesitated. "Right... I dont know how he likes his coffee."

"I like it black actually."

"Ah! Oh. Keith. You scared me! I didnt hear you get up."

"Sorry! anyways, you look happy."

"Yeah... I had a bad dream, but it turned into the one of the best dreams I've ever had." His face turned pink, "it was about you actually, it's like I'm still waiting to wake up."

Keith pulled lance closer, "that's cute."

"It is not! But. I need you to answer something. do you love me?"

"Of course! I thought I've made that obvious by now," keith took Lance's face in his hands, staring into his eyes, "look at me. I'm not going anywhere. I LOVE YOU... SO MUCH." Without letting lance respond, he just kissed him as hard as he could.

His mood instantly re-improved, "okay okay! Thankyou. It's like you knew exactly what to say."

"Eheh, yeah."

*ring ring*

Keith took out his phone, "oh sorry, I have to take this. I'll be outside."

Lance winked at him, "dont take too long!"

<×><×><×>

"Hello?"

"Hey keith, I havent heard from you in forever! Are you doing okay?"

"Yeah yeah adam. I'm fine. But I need to talk to you. In person that is. When are you free?"

"I have a coffee break in an hour. Can you be here by then?"

"You dont have any other time?"

"I've been really busy since you resigned. I only get one break."

"Hehe... sorry about that. Yeah I'll be there."

"See you then keithy! Bye."

"...bye."

He hung up the phone, and went back inside.

Lance was still in the kitchen, sipping his coffee.

He saw Keith, "hey babe!"

"..." his mind went wild, "he just called me babe... I didnt know I could fall further in love with some one..."

He finally spoke alloud, "not to leave early, but I have a meeting with a CEO."

"Awe alright. Dont get into any trouble. Actually, that reminds me, I have work tomorrow at the office. Maybe I'll do some clothes shopping."

Keith smiled, and pulled a small black card out of his pocket. "Ive been meaning to give this to you. Use this."

"Is that a credit card?! No way."

"Cmon. I'm not asking I'm giving it to you."

Hesitantly, he took the card. He continued sarcastically, "just dont be mad when I max it out!"

"Go ahead. Anything for you."

He blushed, "agh! Your so cheesy! I try to make you mad and you just end up making me blush."

"Its what I'm here for." Keith gave lance a quick kiss goodbye, and left the home.