Chapter 29

Chapter 29 – Back to Storybrooke  

Peter’s POV

The next day I went into Felix’s tent.  

“You don’t even need to say it.”  Felix said and grinned while he handed me a box that contained Henry’s heart. 

I lightly punched his arm.  “Thanks Felix, you never fail to be loyal.” 

He smiled.  “Great, now you don’t fail me Pan.  Go save our girl.” 

I rolled my eyes from Felix’s boost of cockiness and almost skipped my way over to the tent. 

I sat down on the bed, right beside Emelle.  Her face was paler, her breathing was slow and everything about her seemed off.  I quickly opened up the box to the sight of Henry’s golden heart. My breathing accelerated and my palms began to sweat.  I shouldn’t be this nervous.  I took a deep breath,

“This is for you princess,” I put Henry’s heart over Emelle’s dying one and right when I was about to push it in I heard,

“Stop right there!”

Without even turning around, I waved my hand in the air and immediately the “Save Henry” team was frozen.  I chuckled and circled around them.  Charming was carrying Henry’s weak body and Snow White, Emma Swan, The Evil Queen and Hook were standing together. 

“Did you really think that you would be able to stop me?”  I snickered.  “I guess the stupid adults forgot that-”

Felix entered the tent and yelled out, “Peter Pan never fails!” 

The Lost Boys outside howled with laughter knowing that Felix would always show up to say his favourite phrase. 

“Send them back to where they belong,” Felix smirked. 

“Don’t let the Shadow bite you on your way back to Stowybwooke,” I mocked. 

The Shadow swooped into the tent and collected all the grown ups plus Henry. 

“They’ll be back, won’t they?”  Felix asked.

“Not this time Felix.  This time, we’ll be the ones to intrude on their precious little town.” 

Author’s Note:

lol this is a short ass chapter its terrible xD                                                               omg emelle is still not conscious what the heck?!

bri!! pls make her wake up ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahah pls vote and comment! makes my day :)                                                     check out my bio, you can follow me on all my social media there :D

 ill update tmr with hopefully a better and longer chapter

Xx- Bri