Chapter 18

Chapter 18 – Learning How to Use Magic

Emelle’s POV

Peter and I were sitting outside eating our breakfast while the Lost Boys ran around and played with each other. 

“Peter,” I looked into his eyes with a mischievous grin plastered on my face as Peter raised his eyebrow, “Can you please teach me how to use magic?” 

“I don’t know Emelle, what if you get hurt?” 

“I’ll be careful, I promise! And plus, I’ll be safe because you’ll be with me!”

There was a smile in his eyes I could see it. 

“Peter Pan where’s your sense of adventure?” 

He grinned widely.

I knew that would work. 

“Come on Emelle, let’s play!”  He grabbed my hand and we ran to a cleared area in the forest. 

“Okay, I’ll teach you the basics and maybe a little bit more if you’re up to it.”

“Of course I’m up to it you silly arse!”

For the rest of the afternoon, Peter taught me how to teleport and move objects with my mind!  I was so happy with myself, and Peter was proud of me too.  He had a bonfire party for me that night and he played his beautiful strange tunes on his pipe.  After awhile, I began to feel sleepy so I sat beside Peter on a log and rested my head on his shoulder and drifted off to sleep. 

Author’s Note:

Hey okay I am so so sorry for not updating in forever and im also so so sorry for this crappy chapter and I promise there will be more content next chapter!! I kinda wrote this in a rush so sorry sorry and I will update again soon!

Please vote and comment!! It motivates me to write more!

And omg tysm for 2k reads and 100 votes!!

Xx –Bri

Twitter: @Briana_OUAT