Chapter 21

Chapter 21 – My Beautiful Princess 

Emelle’s POV

I finished getting ready and saw Peter sitting outside on a log with Felix.  They looked deep into their conversation.  I wondered what they were talking about as I walked towards them.  Peter looked up and when he saw me he smiled.  I smiled back and ran towards his open arms.  We embraced in a hug for a while until I heard Felix clear his throat.  I laughed as Peter blushed and mumbled something inaudible.  Felix jealously gaped at us and Peter sent him off to the woods to join the other Lost Boys.  After, we sat back on the log and he pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around me.    

“Where is he?”  I said. 

“The new recruit?” Peter questioned. 

“Who else would I be talking about?”  I giggled as he scrunched his nose.

Peter lightly put his finger under my chin to tilt my head towards the sky.  I gasped as I saw a boy trapped in a net. 

“Was he there the whole time?”  I yelled as Peter grimaced.

He grabbed my hand and led me to the tent.  We both sat on the bed.

“Are you mad at me?”  Peter asked quietly.

“Peter, how could you tie up an innocent little Lost Boy?  I can’t believe you!” 

“Emelle, please princess, please calm down.” 

I huffed.  Did he really think I would calm down because he called me a princess? 

“I’ll bring him down okay?  I need you to talk to him, I need him to trust us.” 

“And you think he’ll trust you since you trapped him in a net?” 

Peter stayed silent for a while. 

“You’ll understand later on.” 

“I don’t want to understand later on,” I shrieked, “I want to understand now!  Why won’t you let me in on your plan?  Do you not trust me?”  I was yelling now. 

“No!  Emelle, please my princess, you have to trust me okay?” 

“Do you trust me?” 

“Of course I do my princess, I love you.” 

“I love you too and since when did you start calling me your princess?” 

“Since you became mine.  And well, you are a princess to me and you deserve to know.” 

I blushed as Peter kissed me and left the tent. 

I heard him bring down the boy from his net. 

Peter’s POV

“I see you’re awake now Henry.” 

“What do you want from me Pan?”  He said with absolute disgust in his voice. 

“Oh Henry, don’t you see?  I don’t want anything from you just yet boy.  I just need you to believe.  Henry, you have the heart of the truest believer.  Neverland’s magic is slowly dying and you’re the only one who can save it.  You can be the hero and save everyone!  Isn’t that what you want?  Don’t you want everyone to look up to?” 

Henry looked down at his feet and slowly nodded his head.  I smirked.

“Anyways, you belong here with us.  You’re just as lost as the rest of my boys… and girl.” 

“What do you mean?  You have a girl trapped here too?  I thought only boys were welcome here.” 

“She’s not trapped!  She’s perfectly fine staying here with me.”  I said partially harsher than I intended. 

As if on cue, Emelle came out of our tent and smiled when she saw us.  Henry smiled back, looking rather excited.  He was probably in awe of my princess’s beauty. 

I quickly hugged Emelle so I could whisper to her,

“Win him over.” 

She nodded, looking like she knew exactly what to do.  I had my full trust in my beautiful princess.

Author's Note:

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter :) Just wanted to let you know that I see every single comment and reading your guys's thoughts make me so happy!! so pls vote and comment it means the world to me!

btw my spring break is over so im back to school now :( 

I love you all <3

xx -Bri

Twitter: @Briana_OUAT