Chapter 13

Chapter 13 – Hope so

Emelle’s POV

I woke up facing Peter.  I love watching him sleep.  He looked so cute and peaceful.  Sounds super weird and creepy, but it’s the truth.  The thought of liking Peter never wanted to leave my mind.  I guess I have to except the fact that I really like him.  Does Peter have the same feelings for me?  Urgh, I hope so..

Peter’s POV

I woke up and I saw Emelle sleeping.  I smiled to myself, Emelle was so gorgeous and I really want her to be mine.  This is so weird.  I thought I would never love again, especially what happened after Wendy… Emelle has this weird but appalling vibe to her, I feel so drawn to her already even though our time together has been short so far.  To be honest, I’m pretty sure I really like Emelle.  I want to be the one who can show her how beautiful she is.  I want to make her feel safe with me and give her a home on Neverland.  I want to be with her forever and I hope she feels the same way about me.

I really hope so..

Author’s Note:

Hey oncers.  Sorry this chapter is really short and its kinda crappy tbh.. lol idek anymore. Ill update again when the weekend rolls around again!

another lonely sunday night without OUAT :P

please vote and comment!! :)

bye!! –Bri

Twitter: @Briana_OUAT