Chapter 30

Chapter 30 – The Official Welcoming

Emelle’s POV

I felt a sudden jolt of power surge through me.  My eyes opened and the first thing I saw was Peter sitting on the edge of the bed, shoulders hunched.  “Peter!” I squealed and sat up to hug him tightly. 

“Emelle,” he whispered shakily into my ear. 

“Oh my god,” he looked at me up and down and hugged me again so tightly I thought I was going to pass out.  I could feel him sniffing my hair and then kissing my cheeks. 

“I thought I lost you,” Peter sniffed with tears starting to build up in his eyes but he would never let them spill. 

“What are you talking about?  How long have I been asleep?”  I asked. 

“Only for about a week,” he said sheepishly while scratching the back of his neck. 

“That’s not too bad I guess,” I said. 

“I know, but it felt like hell without you here with me,” Peter smiled and I wrapped my arms around his neck to give him a kiss. 

Peter’s POV (right before Emelle woke up) 

I took a deep breath and pushed Henry’s heart into Emelle’s.  I felt a sudden jolt of power surge through me.  It was amazing, I felt like I was being reborn.  I smiled and hovered over Emelle to wait for her beautiful green eyes to open up again.  I waited and waited, but nothing happened.  Had it not worked?  Did I waste my chance?  I sat on the edge of the bed, grief and terror began to fill my mind.   

Something wonderful interrupted my depressing thoughts.  I heard my Emelle say my name after the longest time. 

“Peter!”  She squealed and hugged me tightly. 

Emelle’s POV (continuing from where we left off)

Felix came into the tent and gagged.  I pulled away from Peter and hid my face in the crook of his neck to hide my blush.  I could feel the vibrations from his laugh and I felt Felix grab me away from Peter.  He picked me up and spun me around the room.  Felix pulled me into a great big bear hug. 

“I missed you so much,” Felix grinned and lightly kissed my forehead. 

Kyle came running in with the hugest smile lit up on his face. 

“Mummy!” he screamed and jumped up to hug me. 

“Kyle!  I missed you,”

“I love you mummy,” Kyle giggled as I planted millions of kisses on his cheeks, nose and forehead. 

“Why didn’t she do that to me,” Peter whined to Felix and we all laughed at his childish comment. 

I held Kyle’s hand as we left the tent to get some fresh air.  All of the Lost Boys were standing around us with smiles on their faces. 

“Umm Peter?  What’s going on?”  I asked. 

“All of the Lost Boys realized that without you around, things get pretty boring.”  Peter said. 

“Yeah we’re sorry if we weren’t that friendly with you,” One of the boys said. 

“Yeah and besides, Pan never brought girls to the island so we didn’t know what to think of you,” Another Lost Boy said.  Peter glared at the boy and I laughed a bit. 

Another Lost Boy spoke, “So now, we would like to officially welcome you into our family.  We will always be there for each other and we promise to protect you.” 

“Thank you boys,” I smiled and Peter put his arm around my waist. 

“Tonight,” Peter said, “We will celebrate our beautiful Emelle’s return!”  The Lost Boys cheered and they all ran off to gather party supplies. 

“I love you Peter,” I said and I meant it. 

Peter grinned, “I love you too,” and we kissed again but this time, with no interruptions.  

Author's Note:

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I worked rlly hard on it :)

pls vote and comment!! it makes my day ^_^

follow me on twitter: @Briana_OUAT all my social media is in my bio 

xx -bri