Chapter 5

Chapter 5 – Peter, Peter Pan

As I plummeted from the sky, I saw that I would most likely land in a forest.  Right when I was about to hit the ground, I woke up. 

Emelle's POV 

I woke up and looked around.  I was in a dark green forest, but definitely not the one back at home.  The sun was starting to rise and the faint glow of dawn was peeking out between the cracks of the trees.  I grabbed my backpack that was a few feet away from me.  I searched my bag to check that nothing had fallen out, but everything was still there.  I grabbed my knife and swung my backpack over my shoulder while standing up.  I turned around slowly, quickly scanning my surroundings.  Everything in the forest was silent until I heard a rustle of leaves from behind me.  Without even thinking, I swiftly threw the knife towards...

Peter's POV

She was here.  I could feel it.  I found her near the shadier part of the forest and hid inside a hollowed tree, watching her.  She was looking around, checking her surroundings, and probably feeling extremely lost.  I chuckled to myself.  She was so helpless, so vulnerable.  I decided to introduce myself when she started to stand up.  I walked behind her and rustled some leaves so she could hear me.  I was about to introduce myself, when a knife came spiralling towards me.  I caught it with ease, right before it hit me in the chest.  Smirking, I looked up to a surprised expression. 

"Hello Emelle, welcome to Neverland."

Emelle's POV

I stood there, my mouth gaping at him.  There were so many mixed feelings circling inside my head.  I was so surprised, shocked, scared and mainly confused.  Who is this lunatic telling me I was in Neverland?  Suddenly it hit me like a lightning bolt striking the ground.  The realization of the dream was so surreal that I almost didn't believe it.  My dream was real.  The whole situation of the shadow boy, the huge glowing star and flying above of the world shocked me and I suddenly stumbled backwards tripping on the root of a tree.  I closed my eyes to embrace the fall but it never happened.  I opened my eyes to see me in the arms of the boy.

"Thanks," I muttered blushing.  He smirked and put me on the ground. 

"You're clumsy, aren't you?"

"Wow, thanks... I see that you're a very nice and kindhearted person."

"Did I forget to introduce myself? I'm Peter, Peter Pan." 

I laughed.  "Yeah and I'm Oprah Winfrey." 

"Who's Oprah Winfrey?"

"And I'm supposed to believe you're Peter Pan."

"Well that's because I am Peter Pan."

"As I said, I'm Oprah Winfrey." 

"Who is Oprah Winfrey?"

sigh "Pleasure to meet you Peter Pan, I'm Emelle."

"Who is Oprah Winfrey then?" 

"NO ONE! THERE IS NO OPRAH WINFREY HERE!"

"I don't like liars Emelle, if you're going to head back to camp with me, you can't lie." 

"Why would I want to go back with you Peter Pan?" 

"Nobody disobeys me, Emelle.  And anyways if you didn't come with me you'd die here by yourself." 

"Who says I would die here?  Maybe I'd learn how to fend for myself." 

"Highly doubt it Emelle," he smirked and turned around, starting to walk to his camp. 

I started to follow him, NOT because I would die alone but because I knew that if I didn't follow him I'd be in big trouble. 

Author's Note:

Hooray she met Pan!  This chapter was extremely hard to write, I had writer's block and this is my second version of the chapter.  Comment to give me some new ideas please!  Comment Vote and Share!

-Bri

Twitter: @Briana_OUAT