Chapter 27

Chapter 27 – Mentally Abused

Peter’s POV

“Peter,” she whispered into my head, “I need you.”

I cringed at the thought of Emelle below the deck of the Jolly Roger, captured by Hook and his crew of fools.  Emelle has been gone for about a day now.  I knew that Hook was outside our tent last night, waiting for her to come out.  And the thing is, I was okay with that at the time.  But now, I couldn’t bear to be without her.  I almost cried, I didn’t know what Hook had done to her but I could hear her screams from the ship.  I had to wait until later on to get my princess back, this was all part of my plan. 

Or so I thought. 

Emelle’s POV

When I woke up my eyes hurt from crying so much.  Bruises covered my entire body and my face felt swollen.  Everything hurt so much, I couldn’t move.  It was silent for almost thirty minutes.  Then there was a loud bang and I heard yelling from above deck. 

Peter?  Has he come to save me?

Hook’s POV

When I woke up my head hurt like crazy.  I barely remember what I did last night but all I know is that I kissed Emma, that’s it.  I wish I could remember her reaction or what I did afterwards but my head hurt too much to think. 

There was a loud bang and everyone on deck began to yell.  It’s Pan!  He’s finally here to take back the girl!  I pushed away the pain from my hangover and stormed out of my room.  I saw chaos surrounding the ship.  The Lost Boys and my crew were sword fighting.  My eyes scanned the deck to find Emma or Pan.  I spotted her and ran over to help her fight one of the Lost Boys.   

“I don’t need your help, Hook!” she spat out and grit her teeth. 

Woah, what the hell did I do to her last night? 

“Love, I’m sorry but I don’t exactly remember wha-” I began but she cut me off. 

“You don’t exactly remember?  You don’t remember?” she yelled out in frustration, “Of course you don’t remember screwing around with my feelings!  I can’t have anyone distract me from Henry!  He’s the only one I care about right now, so if you could stop trying to win my heart over with your-”

It was completely silent.  Not a clash or clang of swords.  You could hear a pin drop.  My heart and head hurt at the thought that Emma said she didn’t care about anyone except for Henry.  Not even me?  Not even a little bit?

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Pan’s footsteps. 

“Awe.  Look what we have here.  A one handed pirate with a drinking problem.”  Pan cocked his eyebrow and smirked. 

“What?” Emma yelled out, “Is that why you kissed me?  You were drunk!” 

The Charmings gasped and Pan chuckled. 

“Looks like someone doesn’t love you.”  Pan sang out and laughed. 

“What would a teenage boy know about love?”

“A lot more than you think,” Pan fired back. 

“Oh of course, is that why you came back here?  To save your stupid little Lost Girl?”

Pan growled and yelled, “C’mon boys!  Let’s play!” 

Everyone went back to fighting but looking at the odds, I knew Pan would probably win.  Felix approached me and I knew he was here to stall me so Pan could get his little girl.

“You do know that when Pan sets his mind on something he gets what he wants.” Felix told me. 

I rolled my eyes, “Might as well play the game then, am I right?” 

Felix chuckled and clashed his sword with mine.  “Game on.” 

Peter’s POV

I ran down the rickety stairs and turned on the light.  I gasped when I saw Emelle.  Is she… dead?  Emelle was on the floor.  Her entire body was covered in bruises.  I ran up to her to put my ear to her chest.  Her heart was beating slowly.  Hook did this…  More importantly I let him do this!  I let him take her in the first place!  I mentally abused myself and picked up my slowly dying princess. 

“I’ll save you Emelle, I promise.” I kissed her forehead and flew back to camp to cure her.

Author's Note:

sorry this chapter is kinda late, i meant to update earlier

also, thank you so much for over 9,800 reads! so close to 10K! :) i love you all <3

comment and vote! i love to read every single comment, it makes me really happy to see what you think <33

Xx -Bri

Twitter: @Briana_OUAT