Chapter 15

Chapter 15 - Drama

Felix’s POV

“Emelle?  Uhm Can I talk to you for a minute?” Peter says while scratching the back of his neck. 

Wow.  I’ve never seen Peter look this nervous, especially in front of a girl.  I will admit though, Emelle is extremely pretty and I really do like her.  But Peter is obviously about to confess his love for her so I could never interfere with them.  Am I jealous?  I could never cross paths with Peter I’m just too loyal.  I wonder if Emelle likes me too… What am I saying though?  She probably likes Peter, I can see it, the way she looks up at him.  I sadly watched Emelle leave with Peter towards the beach. 

I walk over to pick up my throwing knives when Kyle, the youngest Lost Boy, stops me. 

“What do you want Kyle?” I spat at him, my tone annoyed. 

“Uhm it’s just that…” he begins looking down at his feet. 

“Well go on with it, we don’t have all day.”

“You like Emelle don’t you?” he says. 

“Is it that obvious?” I groan. 

“I don’t really know, I can just tell, the way you protectively look over her.” 

“Listen to me Kyle,” I say while pushing his back against a tree, “Don’t you dare speak a single word of this conversation to anyone, ESPECIALLY Pan!”

“Yessir!!” he squeaks and scurries off. 

All of the Lost Boys were now sitting around a small fire.  I was sharpening a random stick I found on the ground out of pure boredom. 

My head automatically looked up when I heard Peter and Emelle. 

I guess I couldn’t keep my anger inside I was glaring at Peter. 

They were holding hands.

I got up and ran to my tent dramatically closing the flap down, indicating I wanted privacy for a long time. 

Emelle’s POV

I’m so happy.  Nobody has ever cared for me this much, all the events from today are still spinning around my head.  When Peter and I ran back to camp, Felix was glaring at Peter and I could see the hurt past his stare.  Oh no.  Does Felix like me too?  I like Felix.  Kinda like a brother, I mean he’s sort of attractive but I don’t like him that way… I need to talk to him. 

I look up at Peter and tell him,

“I need to talk to him.”

“Okay but please remember,” he starts.

“Remember what?”

“You’re mine, not Felix’s” he quickly kisses my forehead and leaves. 

I blush and run to Felix’s tent.  I open the flap and see Felix with slightly red eyes sitting on his bed with his back hunched. 

“Hey Felix,” I say and I sit on the bed beside him. 

He weakly smiles at me and says,

“I’m really happy for you and Peter.”

I laugh.  “No you’re not, don’t lie to me.”

He softly chuckles. 

“Okay look,” I say “I really like you but not in that way, like friendly and sort of like a brother.  I like Peter I’m sorry Felix but I can’t change my mind anymore.  Can we just be friends?” 

Felix hugs me tightly.  For some strange reason, I hug back. 

“Emelle, I really like you.  I know you’re with Peter now, but I will never give up on you, I just can’t.  Until the day you will accept me that way I would love to be your friend.”

“Awe Felix, you’re so sweet, you’re just like the brother I never had.” 

We quickly hug again and I walk towards Peter’s tent feeling happy for a first, in an extremely long time. 

Author’s Note:

GAH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!!!

also I changed the cover so how do you like it? pls comment telling me what u think and also if i should have a title for the story??

creds to @PanNeverFails on twitter for making the cover for me!!! <3 TYSM!

How did you like this chapter? Haha poor Felix being friend zoned.  Am I the only one who actually likes Felix cuz his voice is just like DFKJIODFJDFH beautiful. And awee Kyle the cute little Lost Boy.  Imma include him later on cuz he so cute. 

Thanks for reading!

Vote and Comment! <3

-Bri

Twitter: @Briana_OUAT

OUAT Peter Pan FanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara