Chapter 3

Chapter 3 – Take me to a place where I can be free

2 weeks later

Emelle's POV

            At the stroke of midnight, I was going to be 18.  I was so excited to finally leave, yet I didn't know where I was going to stay.  Oh well, I'll just pack first.  I shoved clothing, food, 2 bottles of water, my storybook, a toothbrush and toothpaste (I like to be clean), a hairbrush, elastic bands, a knife, a lighter and the little amount of money that I owned into my backpack.  It was 11:50 pm and I examined myself in the mirror.  Ugh, I looked so fat.  My stomach was poking out, my arms looked gigantic and my thighs, don't even get me started on how big they are.  Seriously, put my thighs together and they could make Australia.  My face looked too dark, I didn't like it.  I always want to look pale, I don't really know why.  My dark brown (almost black) hair was hanging from the sides of my shoulders.  I hated my hair.  I wish it was blond, or at least something decent.  I stared at my eyes.  I love eyes, they're the first feature I notice in a person.  My eyes are literally just black circles, no colour, nothing unique.  I was wearing a long black-sleeved top, dark green camo pants, and a pair of black combat boots.  Even though my outfit was okay, I felt so uncomfortable and awkward.  The clock read 11:57 pm.  I quietly left my bedroom and started to make my way to the living room where the door was.  As I came down the stairs, I came across my dad.  Oh no.  God please, no.  I'm going to die tonight.  When my dad saw me he had the most wicked grin across his face. 

"My dear Emelle," my dad drawled, "Guess how old you soon will be!  Oh you have no idea how long I have waited for this moment.  The moment where I get to give you my lovely present!  I'm going to give you the gift, of losing something that you would want to keep but in return you get something much better.  Much more, pleasurable." 

"Dad," my voice was so hoarse, I could barely even speak I was scared out of my mind,  "Please don't do this to me."

"DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME WHAT TO DO BITCH!"

With that, my dad slapped me across my face so forcefully that the bruise was already starting to appear.  He smiled seeing what he had done quickly.  Tears threatened to fall over my bruised face.  I didn't want to give him the satisfaction.  If I ever cried while my dad was beating me, he'd just abuse me harder.

"Dad, what are you going to make me lose?"  I was so petrified of what he was going to say, I was pretty sure I already knew the answer.

"You are going to lose.... You're VIRGINITY!"

For once I am thanking alcohol for making my dad drowsy.  He wouldn't be able to catch up with me.

I immediately ran out of the door as quickly as possible without turning back. 

            I stopped running after I passed 3 blocks.  I didn't know where to go so I just let my feet guide me to where I would stay for the night.  I quickly realized I was walking towards the forest where I found my storybook.  As I walked past the big stump again, I began to hear a pipe.  It was the same tune, hypnotizing and eerie.  I suddenly began to feel light headed and dizzy, so I sat down.  My eyelids began to droop and I was almost asleep.  I was so close to falling asleep until I heard a mysterious and cheeky British accent.  

" I'll have so much fun with you in Neverland, Emelle" 

Author's Note:

Muhahahahahhah who do you think the voice is?  I sorta gave it away by giving you hints but hey, it could be anyone.  So excited for the next chapter it is going to be EPIC!!!  Vote, Comment, Share and all that other stuff for me!  I'll update very soon!

-Bri

Twitter: @Briana_OUAT