Chapter 24

Chapter 24 – The Game Is On

Peter’s POV

Henry’s family arrived when Kyle left our tent.  I wanted to give the boys time to set up the game board before Emelle and Henry thought all of the Lost Boys were stolen when we went outside. 

I ran with Emelle and Henry to where the Lost Boys were hiding. 

“Where did they all go?”  Emelle asked. 

I didn’t respond.  I didn’t want to anyways, if I said the wrong thing she could be able to uncover my plan. 

“Henry,” I said, “I need you to go back to camp.  I need you to grab the bottle of pixie dust on my desk.  It’s in my tent.” 

Henry nodded and ran back to the camp.  I laughed on the inside.  There’s no pixie dust on the desk. 

We stepped into the clearing where Henry’s family supposedly “trapped” the Lost Boys.  I pulled Emelle to hide behind the bushes.  We could see the Lost Boys “tied” up to the trees and we could also hear Henry’s family talking. 

“We need a plan, and we need one now.  I can’t stand camping around with you Charmings and the sooner we get Henry, then the sooner we can get back home.”  The Evil Queen said. 

“What do you think we’re trying to do Regina?”  Asked Charming.   

“Stay hidden,” I whispered to Emelle and then walked up to them, “I think you’re trying to steal Henry away from us.” 

“Pan!”  The Saviour yelled out as she held her dagger towards me.  Snow White had her bow drawn, ready to shoot at me.  Charming ripped out his sword from his sheath and the Evil Queen had a fireball in her hand. 

“Give us Henry back,” the Evil Queen said, “Or else we won’t give up your Lost Boys.” 

“Awe, this is absolutely adorable,” I spat,  “Has the Evil Queen developed a new weakness?” 

She clenched her teeth. 

“Don’t listen to him Regina, he’s just trying to toy with our minds.”  Emma said. 

“Trying?”  I cocked my eyebrow, “I think I already have.”  I laughed.  “I guess you adults don’t understand, do you?  I get whatever I want.  And what I want right now is Henry.  I also want the Lost Boys free.  But I guess I already have that, don’t I?”  I grinned. 

All of the adults turned around to the trees.  They’re faces were priceless.  All the boys were untied. 

“Peter Pan never fails!”  Felix yelled out.  The Lost Boys cheered as I laughed and then teleported everyone back to camp. 

“Peter?”  Henry ran up to us.  “What’s going on?  How are all the boys back?  Where did they go?  And there wasn’t any pixie dust on your desk.” 

“Hey, slow down okay?  We’ll explain everything over dinner.”  I said. 

“Mummy!”  I could hear Kyle screech.  “I missed you so much!” 

“Are you okay Ky?  Do your wrists hurt?”  Asked Emelle. 

Hold up.  I need to butt in before Kyle accidently spoils the game. 

“Hey, are you hungry right now?”  I asked Emelle.  “You should be hungry, come with me and I’ll grab you some dinner.” 

“Okay sure,” Emelle said and we sat down to eat together. 

Henry came to sit with us. 

“What’s going on?  Care to explain where the boys went?”  Henry asked.

Emelle nodded her head.  “I was wondering about that too.  What happened back there?” 

“Henry.  You’re family, they’re here on the island.” 

“What?  Is this true?” Henry asked and looked towards Emelle. 

She slowly nodded her head. 

“Your family, they tried to steal our brothers away from us.  They’re being selfish adults who’d rather have their son back than save magic along with the lives of millions of people.” 

“Why did they take the Lost Boys?”  Henry asked. 

“Because Henry.  They wanted to trade you for the boys.  But obviously we got them back, safe and sound.  But your family did tie them up against trees.  Their wrists are probably sore and so are their legs from standing for so long but they’ll get over it soon.” 

“I’m sorry Pan.  Please excuse my family’s behavior.”  Henry said and looked down. 

“Don’t apologize Henry, as long as you can save magic then we’re all good.” 

Henry smiled.  “Anything for you Pan.  You too Emelle.”  He hugged her. 

“We’ll get you back to your family soon Hen Hen, after you save magic of course.”  Emelle said and patted him on the back. 

“Enough of this.”  I said and pulled them apart. 

Emelle’s POV

“Peter?”  I said and popped my head into our tent. 

“Yeah?” 

“I’m going to say goodnight to Kyle, I’ll see you in a few.” 

“Okay,” he said and got up from his desk to hug me. 

“Don’t be gone for too long though,” he said and kissed me.  I smiled as I heard him sigh when I left the tent. 

Right when I stepped outside, someone grabbed me and covered my mouth with something metal.  I tried to scream but right before I opened my mouth red dust was in my face and before I could even get any help, everything went black.  

Author’s Note:

Long chapter again haha sorry bout that… was that a cliffhanger? haha idrk.. who do you think captured Emelle? Comment what you think :)

OMG YOU GUYS 6.3 K ILYSM <3333

Vote and comment!!! J makes me happy

KIK ME IF YOU WANNA TALK TO ME: briana1265

Twitter: @Briana_OUAT