Chapter 25

Chapter 25 – Henry’s Family is a Group of Kidnappers

Emelle’s POV

When I woke up my hands and feet were tied with rope.  It was so dark I couldn’t see anything.  There was a foul stench of rum throughout the room and it made me want to puke.  I hated alcohol, it reminded me of my dad.  It felt like everything was rocking back and forth so I assumed I was on a ship.  What the hell happened?  I took deep breaths trying to calm myself down so fear and panic wouldn’t consume me. 

Am I still on Neverland?  I wondered.  Who took me here and why?

“Please Peter wherever you are and if you can hear me,” I whispered, “Please save me.”     

A trap door slammed open from the top of the deck.  I heard footsteps coming from down the stairs.  I tried to see who my captor was but it was too dark for my eyes too see anything.  I heard something click and a light bulb turned on. My eyes quickly adjusted to the sudden brightness. 

Oh my god.  Could this get any worse? 

There was a fucking pirate in front of me.  He was practically wearing all leather.  He had dark hair and a stupid smirk plastered on his face.  My eyes travelled down to his hand.  He had one hand and on the other side there was a silver hook. 

This is just great.  Most likely, especially from the tales in my storybook, my captor is Captain Hook. 

“Keep your mouth shut for now and follow me up the steps.  No funny business love.”  He said. 

I wanted to tell him not to call me that but I didn’t want to get into my trouble then I was in, so I followed his instructions. 

The first thing I saw was the moon.  It was huge and it illuminated the whole sky filled with the stars.  It almost made me smile, but I didn’t.  The second thing I saw was Henry’s family.  The same people who kidnapped the Lost Boys.  So Henry’s family is a group of kidnappers.  Great.  I don’t know if I still want to help him get back to his family. 

“Who are you?”  The woman with long blond hair said.  I think Henry told me her name is Emma. 

“Shouldn’t I being asking you that?”  I said. 

“She has fire.  No wonder Pan likes her.”  A woman with short dark hair said.  I think her name is Regina. 

“Where am I?”  I asked. 

“Sorry love but we will be the ones asking the questions.”  Hook said. 

“Don’t call me that,” I mumbled and looked down. 

“Why darling?  Only Pan gets to call you that?”  He asked. 

No, his name is Peter and I am his princess you dumbshit.  I could see the pirate was trying to aggravate me so I would spill some information about Henry. 

“Look we don’t want to hurt you.  Just tell us where Henry is and everything will be all right.  We can take you home and get you back to your fami-” A woman with a pixie cut began but I cut her off.  Her name was Mary Margaret. 

“No I don’t want to go back with you.  My family is here with Peter and the Lost Boys and I will never betray them.  Henry is with us and he is perfectly safe.  I already promised to get him back to you after he saves magic.”  I stated. 

Regina laughed.  “You think Henry is here to save magic?  Maybe your beloved Pan doesn’t trust you after all.” 

They’re just adults.  Whatever they say will be absolute bullshit. 

“Peter trusts me.  I promise I’ll get Henry back to you just let him save magic first.”  I said. 

“But what would happen if it’s too late, hm?  Do you honestly think Henry is here to save magic?” 

“He has the heart of the truest believer,” I heard myself say. 

What?  I didn’t even know that until I said that myself. 

“What?”  Mary Margaret said. 

“Pan wants to use Henry and take his heart.  He’ll kill him!”  Regina yelled. 

Oh shit. 

“Tie her back up and we’ll figure out what we’ll do with her in the morning.”  Regina snarled. 

“No!  She’s innocent!”  Mary Margaret yelled while Emma held her back from running to me. 

Hook grabbed me and pushed me back down to the same spot that I sat previously. 

“Sweet dreams, love.”  He said and emphasized when he said love.  I rolled my eyes and watched the last bit of moonlight slip away from me when he closed the door. 

Author's Note:

peter get ur ass on the jolly rodger and hurry the fuck up to save ur princess        lmao i bet u all hate me <33 pls comment telling me what u think! i love ur comments so much they make me so freaking happy so pls pls pls comment more :)

comment and vote <3

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 7.4K READS! ily all :)

Xxx-Bri

Twitter: @Briana_OUAT