Chapter 20

Chapter 20 – A New Guest

Emelle’s POV

“Emelle?”

Peter poked my side twice. 

“Go back to sleep Peter,” I mumbled. 

“We have to get up early today!  We have a new guest.” 

My eyes opened to see Peter standing over me. 

“A new Lost Boy?” 

“I guess you could say that,” Peter said as he winked and pulled me out of bed. 

“I need to change.”  I stated as I waited for him to turn around or leave the tent. 

“Peter, get out!” 

“Why?” 

“Because I need to change, that’s why!” 

“Well where’s your clothes?” 

“What do you mean?”  I said as I turned around to see that my clothes weren’t on the dresser.  I heard Peter snicker.  I spun around and chased him around the tent.

“Come and get it!” He yelled as he ran around the tent with my clothes in his hand. 

I huffed, I knew I couldn’t catch up to Peter, he’s too fast. 

“You know what?  I don’t even need to change, I’m fine with leaving the tent in my pajamas, I’m sure Felix and the other boys would surely enjoy it.  No, in fact, I know the boys will absolutely love it.” 

Peter’s eyes widened as he looked up and down at my crop top and shorts. 

He quickly shoved my clothes into my hands. 

“Better get changed quick dear, the boy has arrived.  I’ll meet you outside later on.” 

He swiftly wrapped his arms around my torso and kissed my lips.

With that, he left me alone so I could change. 

Peter’s POV

I saw Felix and my Lost Boys chasing the boy into the forest.  I decided to wait to introduce myself; I’ll have a little fun first.  I put on a cloak and teleported, hiding behind a large tree.  As the boy passed, I grabbed his hand and pulled him down to hide. 

“Ssshh, don’t yell, we need to find a way off this bloody island.”  I said. 

“What?  Are you hiding from Pan too?  Aren’t you a Lost Boy?” 

“So many questions and time is running out.  I’ll explain later but now, we must escape. 

“Okay, where shall we go?” 

“I’ll lead the way, we must be quick though or else Pan’s Lost Boys could capture us.” 

I was leading the boy towards the camp where my boys had set up a trap.  I ran to the camp, the boy’s footsteps heavily pounding behind me.  We were running so fast, he must have been too stupid to realize where he was going. 

I leaped over a rope tied to a tree but the boy didn’t.  He stepped on it causing a net to scoop him up, high in the trees. 

He screamed, “Help me! Please!” 

I laughed as I saw the confusion spread across his peasant face.  I ripped off the cloak and the terror spread in the boy’s eyes.  My Lost Boys circled around the net. 

“Run away!” the boy yelled, “Before Pan gets you!” 

“Oh don’t you see?”  Felix said. 

“I am Peter Pan!” I yelled as Felix chopped off the rope tied to the tree. 

The net fell to the ground causing the boy to fall out. 

“Sweet dreams Henry,” I said as I swiped my hands over his eyes causing him to fall asleep. 

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Thank you so much for 3.4K reads! :) Please let me know what you think of this chapter in the comments!

So vote and comment! :D

thanks for reading!

-Bri

Twitter: @Briana_OUAT