Chapter 26

Chapter 26 – One Handed Pirate With a Drinking Problem

Hook’s POV

I pulled Emma away from Snow and Charming after I locked up the girl. 

“Hook?  You need something?”  Emma asked. 

“Actually I do,” I smirked and pulled her closer to me by her waist to smash my lips to hers.  She started to kiss back but then she realized what she was doing. 

Emma slapped me, “What the hell was that?” she questioned. 

Her parents came rushing over and I gave them all an apologetic look.

“Get away from me,” Emma said and she gritted her teeth. 

“Look I’m sorry it was only a ki-” I began.

“Get away from me!” Emma screamed. 

“You heard the lady,” Charming scolded me and I walked away to my Captains Quarters. 

I scowled at myself in the mirror.  What compelled me to do that?  I wondered and took a few swigs of my rum. 

You’re just a one handed pirate with a drinking problem, a voice whispered into my head.  It sounded like it was Pan’s!  In complete frustration, I drank the last bit of rum in the bottle.  I began to feel extremely tipsy and I felt my feet trudge over to the girl in the cellar. 

Emelle’s POV

I heard a loud commotion going on above deck.  I sat up immediately wondering what was going on.  I heard the door open and figured it was Hook again.  There was a click and the light turned on. 

“Hook?  Do you need something?”  I asked. 

“Actually I do, in fact.”  He said. 

“Umm… well what is it?”  I asked. 

He came up to me and leaned in, really close.  I could feel his hot breath on me and it reeked of alcohol.  He’s drunk and this fact made me extremely uncomfortable.  Just like my dad, he was wasted.    

“What are you doing?”  I whimpered and he began to trace his hook across my jaw line. 

“Get away from me!” I screamed. 

Something flashed across his eyes.  I think it was anger, hurt or some sort of realization. 

“You can’t control me,” Hook said and slapped me.  Hard.  I screamed out in pain. 

“Please!” I shrieked, “Don’t hurt me!” 

“Well why don’t you tell Emma not to hurt my feelings!” he roared and kicked me in the ribs.  I screamed again.  I started to cry, this brought up so many memories that I have tried to forget with my dad. 

“Leave me alone!”  I wailed and Hook just punched and kicked me until he tired himself out.  He finally left and slammed the door shut.  My whole body ached and I couldn’t stop sobbing.  I couldn’t stop shaking. 

“Peter,” I whispered, “I need you.”

Author's Note:

ohmigod you guys over 8.4K reads ily <3

pls comment and vote! it motivates me to update more :)

xx -Bri

Twitter: @Briana_OUAT