Chapter 14

Chapter 14 – Confessions

Peter’s POV

Today is the day.  The day I’m going to tell Emelle how I feel about her.                           I approach the campsite and I see Emelle sitting with my Lost Boys around a small fire. 

“Emelle?  Uhm Can I talk to you for a minute?” I say while scratching the back of my neck. 

She catches up to me while I’m leading her to the beach. 

“What do you need Peter?  Is everything all right?”  Her voice sounds extremely worried and sincere. 

“Just wait, you’ll see…”

We finally reach the beach.  It’s windy out and there are few clouds in the sky. 

There’s this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach.  Am I nervous?  Pfft if Emelle doesn’t want to be with me… then I’ll force her!  Nobody can disobey Peter Pan!  Or.. Is that wrong now?…  Ew, I think Emelle has brought out the good side of me. 

I grab Emelle’s hands and look directly into her beautiful light green eyes. 

“I know our time together so far has been short, but right when I met you I was always drawn to you.  I never want to leave your side Emelle, without you I feel empty and lonely.  I guess I’m just trying to stay that I really like you Emelle.  More than I’ve ever liked anyone else before… You’re so beautiful but I don’t like you just because of your looks but also because of your talent and amazing personality.  I love the way your light green eyes sparkle, how you try to act so strong for other people, your laugh and the way you say my name.. I want to be with you forever Emelle…” I looked down, I’m too nervous too see her response.  I already feel my cheeks blushing. 

“Peter!” she put her arms around my neck and I automatically wrapped my arms around her torso.  She looked up at me and said,

“Out of all people I would never expect to hear the infamous Peter Pan say that,” she smiles “I really really like you too Peter, I’ve never felt this way and its actually quite overwhelming..” she laughs and I realize a couple tears fall from her eyes. 

I quickly wipe them from her face and grin. 

“Nobody has ever loved me Peter,” she half says half whispers. 

“Well then everyone else is insane!  How could anyone not like you?” 

“Easy Peter, no one can even stand me.”  

“Never say that again.  I will be the one to open up your stubborn little eyes and show you that you truly are BEAUTIFUL!”

She giggled softly and hugged me once more.

“Thank you Peter.” 

“For what dear?”

“Everything.  For caring about me, saving me from my horrid life, which is now in the past.  You practically saved my life Peter.” 

I kissed her cheek.  “I suppose I did, didn’t I?” I smiled a cheeky grin.  “Well now you owe me!”

“What do I owe you Peter?”

I brought my lips to her ear,

“If I told you, what would be the fun in that?”

“Peterrrr!!!” She groaned.  I laughed and yelled,

“CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!!” knowing she wouldn’t be able to surpass me.  We laughed and ran all the way back to the camp and all my Lost Boys were staring at us.  ESPECIALLY Felix.  It looked like he was pissed off? 

Author’s Note:

Did you like this chapter?   Lmao this chapter was so cheesy and cute its just too much XD What’s da matter with Felix?? He’s pan’s best friend he shouldn’t look so angry! and oooo lmao what do u think Emelle owes Peter?! ;) hah jk jk jk

haha Ill update soon!!

have a wonderful weekend <3

Pls vote and comment!!

Twitter: @Briana_OUAT