They reached the classroom and Luke sighed. "Promise?"

"Promise what?" Ashton asked.

"That....you'll be at his party." Luke laughed nervously. "I don't want to go alone."

Ashton smiled. "Sure. Bye Luke."

"Bye...."

Luke cursed at himself as he ran to his class. Now not only did he have to go to a party he didn't want to go to in the first place, but he made Ashton go and the host of the party had a crush on his crush.

Someone came running down the stairs and they collided with each other.

"Shit!" Luke looked up and saw Michael rubbing his head and glaring at him. "Watch where you're going next time."

"You crashed into me!" Luke shouted.

"Whatever." Mikey brushed past him and hurried down the hall as the bell rang.

Luke kicked the steps angrily before running to his class.

-

"Hood?"

"Here." Calum said boredly.

He stared out the window as the teacher continue with attendance.

After school today, he and Mikey were going to the coffee shop to work on their English projects.

They were supposed to research the origins of the English language and he was not looking forward to it. Especially since it was worth half their grade.

He sighed and started to daydream, just waiting for this class to end so he would be closer to lunch.

A sound startled him out of his head and he looked at his desk to see a crumpled up piece of paper on it.

He picked it up and looked around, but no body was looking at him.

He unfolded it and read it.

I know what you did.

What? What did he do? And when?

He looked around the room again, but everyone was paying attention to the teacher.

He frowned and pocketed the note. Maybe it was supposed to be to someone else. Maybe it was just a prank.

He looked back out the window and forgot about it.

-

"Hey Ashton. You coming to my party?"

"Oh, hi Josh. Yeah, Luke and I can't wait for it." Ashton smiled up at him from his desk.

"Great." Josh grinned. "Remember it starts at eight!"

"Okay." Ashton waved goodbye and headed to Luke's locker.

He poked Luke's perfect hair. "Hey you."

"Hey you." Luke responded, searching his backpack for a pencil. "How was science?"

"Educational." Ashton gave his pencil to Luke and they headed to History.

"That's nice." Luke suddenly whirled around and looked behind him.

"What was that for?" Ashton asked when Luke turned back around.

"Sorry, I just thought I heard a camera click." Luke said uneasily. That's what that click was from before, a camera.

"Who would take a picture of you?" Ashton joked.

Luke shoved him playfully and they took their seats in the classroom.