Gravity

I regret writing boarding school now since these r similar

-

Luke and Ashton get sent to a private school for different reasons. While they are there, they start to gravitate to each other.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Moms! I'm not gay!" Ashton whined for the umpteenth time as one of his moms searched"How do I tell my son he's gay as fuck?(but dont swear)"

"Ashton child, you know we can't understand you when you speak in kangaroo!" She said and rolled her eyes.

"But I'm speaking English!"

"We need to send him to private school so he can learn how to speak right." His other mom said.

Ashton groaned and fell backwards onto the couch. "I'm straight! Seriously! Im 18! When are you going to admit you actually know what I'm saying?"

"Roo, I wish I could understand what you're trying to say." His mom said. "But since I have no clue, I'm gunna have to guess. Hmm....you said you're the gayest gay boy alive with a gay shake and gay on the side?"

His other mom high fived her. "Nailed it."

Ashton rubbed his face with his hands. "Of all the parents to be adopted by...."

"It says here you should break the news to him gently." His mom said, pointing to the computer screen. "Maybe if we snapped his neck first, he won't feel the pain of hearing that we were right all this time."

"Flawless logic dear wife of mine who never makes love to me anymore." Ashton's other mom said.

"Thank you lovely wife of mine who's body has changed too much for the worse for sex."

Ashton bolted upright. "I'm out."

"Wait Ashton child! Let me snap your neck!"

Ashton ran out of the house and sprinted all the way to his friend, Michaels, house.

"Mikey! Open up! My moms are trying to convince me I'm gay again!"

The door opened and Michael shook his head down at him. "Maybe you should just accept it. I mean, you are a little....flamboyant."

"What?!" Ashton pushed past Michael and collapsed on the couch. "Don't you start acting like my moms!"

"Sorry, I don't smoke acid." Mikey sat beside him. "Your moms are a little too...weird for me."

"Try living with them." Ashton groaned.

The phone rang and Michael got up to answer it.

"Hello? Yes, he's here." Ashton gasped and got up.

"You wanna talk to him? Okay." He handed the phone to Ashton, who backed away from it.

"Tell them I died! Tell them I just suddenly died." Ashton pleaded.

"Oh...I have some tragic news. Your son just suddenly died." Mikey rolled his eyes and spoke sadly into the phone.

"Yes. He did. Wait...really? You would buy me that? Alright! Here Ashton." He pressed the phone into Ashton's hand. "Tell them thanks for the lifetime supply of hair dye."

Ashton groaned and slowly raised the phone to his ear. "....hello?"

"Our baby is back from the dead! Our Ashton child is Jesus!" His mom cried. "I have the most magical uterus in the whole world!"

"He was adopted you crazed cup." His other mom snapped. "Besides, I'm way more magical on the inside than you!"

"Moms, you insane lamps. " Ashton facepalmed and sighed.