Opposites Can't Attract Part 2

Ashton sighed as he sat on the front steps of the school. His knees were drawn to his chest and his arms were wrapped around them.

His soul mate just had to be a water element. And he himself just had to be a fire one. He groaned.

He sensed someone behind him and he turned to see Luke coming out of the building.

Luke smiled and took a seat beside him. Ashton weakly returned it.

Luke carefully poked Ashton and they both jumped back in pain. Steam rose up from where Luke's skin made contact with Ashton's.

Ashton glared at Luke and rubbed the spot. Luke shrugged sheepishly.

Ashton sighed and leaned back.

Luke copied him.

After a few minutes of Ashton sneaking glances at Luke, he sat up and rolled over so he was holding himself up over Luke.

Luke opened his eyes in surprise.

Ashton raised his finger to his lips. Luke nodded.

Ashton slowly lowered himself down, so that their chests were an inch apart. Luke moved his legs, so Ashton could set his knees between them, his hands on either side of Luke's head.

Careful not to touch any part of the water boy, Ashton slowly pressed his lips to Luke's.

Pain sparked them both, but they fought through it. Steam curled around their faces and Ashton shut his eyes tightly as it stung him.

Finally, they broke away and gasped for air.

The steam slowly evaporated and Ashton looked down at Luke.

Luke smiled up at him, his lips bright red.

Ashton imagined his looked gray, since Luke's water was literally dousing Ashton's fire. If too much of his fire was put out, he would die.

That's why opposites were not allowed to attract. It was too dangerous.

But Ashton didn't mind. To him, Luke was worth dying for.

He stood up. He would have offered his hand to Luke, but you know.

Luke got up as well.

(FUCK IT I CANT TAKE IT ANY MORE I NEED DIALOGUE)

"What if we teamed up?"

Ashton turned to Luke. "What?"

"You and me. What if you became the bad guy and used your powers for evil, and I became your arch nemesis? Since we are opposites, nobody would question why. But they wouldn't know about our secret relationship, and we could be together undercover." Luke explained.

Ashton thought it over. "But why am I the bad guy?"

"Fine, I'll be the bad guy." Luke shrugged.

"No I'm kidding, I'd be a much better bad guy." Ashton said.

"Alright, then I'm the good guy." Luke said.

"Alright." Ashton nodded. "So now what?"

"Now you go home and tell everyone you're joining the evil side and that I'm your enemy, and I'll tell everyone the same, only about me." Luke explained.

"Okay, think this will work?" Ashton fretted.

"It's worth the risk." Luke whispered. "You're worth the risk." He pressed a quick kiss to Ashton's hair.

Ashton ignored the sting and smiled at Luke. "You're worth the risk too. Good luck."

"You too." Luke's smile faded. "Hey...we won't ever like, get caught up in this and actually become enemies...right? Cos that's happened before you know..."

Ashton laughed. "Of course not. I love you."

Luke beamed in relief. "I love you too!"

"Now go tell your family!" Ashton giggled.

Luke smiled and gave him a wave, before running down the street.

Ashton watched him go as a feeling formed deep inside him.

A feeling of evil. And slowly, but surely, images of him kissing Luke were replaced with images of him destroying Luke.