Voodoo Doll Part 3

dedicated to AnAbundanceOfIrwins cuz her name is perfection

wattpad rated this R by the way

------------------------------------------------------------

"Shh!" Luke shushed a giggling Ashton.

"I'm sorry." Ashton laughed and covered his mouth. "I've never done this before."

Luke grinned down at him. "It's okay, I have." He started climbing up the ladder. Ashton followed him, letting about a small giggle here and there.

Luke grabbed onto the window and pulled it up, but the window wouldn't budge. "Damn it!" Luke groaned. "They locked it!"

"Now what?" Ashton called up, from where he was totally checking out Luke's ass. Luke started back down. "We find another way in."

Ashton climbed down and Luke jumped down to the ground a moment later.

They snuck around to the back of the house and Luke tried the back door, but it was locked too.

Ashton placed a hand on Luke's shoulder. "We're gunna get caught." He whispered, then giggled. Luke rolled his eyes. "You don't do illegal stuff much, do you?"

Ashton frowned. "How can you tell?"

"You giggle when you're nervous."

Ashton stopped and pouted. "I do not!"

"You do." Luke walked around the house, but came back when he realized Ashton wasn't following.

Ashton was sitting in the grass, his arms crossed as he glare/pouted at nothing. Luke sighed and ruffled his hair. "Aw Ash c'mon, I didn't mean it as a bad thing."

Ashton turned away from him. Luke crawled across his lap. "Babe, please look at me." Ashton glowered at the sky.

Luke jumped up and snatched Ashton's bandana off his head. Ashton gasped and scrambled up, making a grab for the red bandana. "Luke! Give that back!" Luke held the bandana above his head, out of Ashton's reach.

"Not till I apologize." Luke leaned in and pecked Ashton's lips. "I'm sorry boo."

Ashton grumbled and snatched back the bandana. "Whatever."

Suddenly Luke reached out and grabbed Ashton, hugging the boy close.

Ashton squirmed. "Luke stop, I already forgave you!"

"It's not me!" Luke exclaimed. Ashton froze and they looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Mikey!" Luke yelled while Ashton shouted out, "Calum!"

Mikey laughed loudly and came around the house, while Calum came out the other way. "Nice try boys, but we knew you were gunna try to steal the dolls." Mikey teased.

Ashton squinted from where he was stuck with Luke. "Wait...why is Calum at your house? Did you two sleep together?"

Calum coughed and looked at the ground, while Mikey rubbed his neck awkwardly. "Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe fuck yourself." Calum said.

"Ashton." Luke whispered in Ashton's ear. "You can still move right?" Ashton nodded slightly. "Good, the dolls are in my pocket. Can you grab them?"

Ashton slowly reached his hand back and blindly reached around for Luke's pocket.

"Hey, watch your hand, freshman." Luke growled in a low voice.

Ashton smirked and grabbed Luke's crotch. "Oops. sorry." Luke licked Ashton's ear in response, making the younger boy laugh. Ashton grabbed the dolls. "Okay, now what?" He whispered.