After that morning debacle, you and Sienna split one of the fish she caught for you and had a quick breakfast then it was back to work. The two of you wondered through the jungle in relative silence with the exception of you teaching her survival tactics. Then curiosity hit you hard.

(Y/N): Sienna...what are you doing out here?

Sienna: What do you mean? This was the punishment you chose for me robbing you.

(Y/N): No, I meant why are you out in the middle of the jungle. You know it's dangerous. I mean, I'm out here looking for a profit. But what are you looking for?

Sienna: Why does it matter exactly?

(Y/N): Call it insurance. I mean, if you to get technical, we are business partners now. So...feel free to open up.

Sienna looked down a bit but took in a deep breath and looked back at you.

Sienna: I'm an outcast. I was the runt of my mother's litter I guess you could say. I wasn't as muscular as my brothers or faster than my sisters. I wasn't strong enough. So, I decided to prove myself by coming out here and seeing what I couldn't hunt and kill. Obviously that didn't last very long now did it?

(Y/N): I would say I feel sorry for you.

Sienna: But you don't. Do you?

(Y/N): No, I don't. Because look at you know. You've survived. You have hunted, you have patience and you have determination. Honestly, those are very admirable traits. You should be happy with yourself.

Sienna: Then why don't I?

(Y/N): Don't know. Maybe it's because you are your own worst critic. For me, I can't stand some of the mistakes I've made, but I still live with them. It's confusing, but you shouldn't beat yourself up over it. I know I wouldn't.

Sienna: Thank you...(Y/N).

While it was a shocked to be thanked by Sienna of all people, you took it with gusto. As such, the two of you kept walking through the jungle. After a little bit more of walking, you held up your hand and stopped you both from moving onward throughout the woods.

Sienna: What is it?

(Y/N): Something is-

The bushes rumbled next to you and an Ursa leapt out to attack you both. You pushed Sienna out of the way and threw your chain whip at it and got some ice dust to hit the legs of the beast. However, the Ursa was able to break out and backhand you into a tree. Sienna drew two knives and ran up to the Grimm and stabbed it in the paw. The Grimm back hand her as well and into a rock.

You slowly got up and saw that Sienna was about to be killed. You threw your chain and hit the side of the Ursa's head, getting its attention. You did another similar attack and hit the eye with some burn dust, lighting its head on fire. As the Ursa charged you, you rolled backwards and avoided the attack.

You ran back to a tree and leapt off of it and kicked the Grimm in the head. You then kicked in chin and rolled away from it. You glanced back and saw Sienna was slowly getting up. She then looked over at you and gasped. You threw her your supplies.

(Y/N): GO! I'll be right behind you!

Sienna: But-(Y/N) look out!

You tossed your chain upward and watched it come crashing back down onto the Ursa's head. However, that didn't stop the Grimm from slashing at your back and knocking you even further back. You tried to get up, yet screams of pain fell through your body as you realized that your back was basically sliced open.

You slowly tried to get up and saw Sienna was gone. Good, she was safe. You didn't know her much, but you knew you did some good out here and that was good enough. You grabbed threw chains off of your whip and made sure they were enclosed with dust. As the Ursa got closer to you, you threw each knife at it. One ice dust, one lighting dust and the last earth dust. And with each hit, the Grimm only seemed more angry and kept coming closer to you.

You knew this was the end as you could feel your body going unconscious and soon, you passed out. However, you didn't die. You slowly awoke on a hospital bed in what looked like a civilized location. Kua Kawa. That's when she stepped in.

Sienna was alive and well. She rushed over to you and sat down beside you.

Sienna: (Y/N)? Are you ok? You've been out for three days now.

(Y/N): Y-Yeah. Geez, my back hurts through.

Sienna: You were cut up pretty badly by that Grimm. I was able to get you out just in time.

(Y/N): You saved me...why?

Sienna: Because you were the first person ever to believe in me. I couldn't lose that...I couldn't lose you.

You and Sienna just looked at each other in an awkward silence. You smiled up at her and she returned it.

Sienna: Oh, I was also able to get you some big game.

(Y/N): How big?

Sienna: Asked around. 44,000 Lien in total sound good?

(Y/N): And that's why you and I are now partners.

She gave you another smile. A few days later, doctors preformed a small surgery a got your back fixed. From there, you were released from the hospital and got your ship ready with Sienna's game catch. She insisted on coming to Mistral with you and so, you agreed after several instances. After a few hours on the water, you walked out of the bridge and found Sienna on the deck.

(Y/N): Hey.

Sienna: Hey.

(Y/N): Got something for you.

Sienna: You didn't have to get me anything.

(Y/N): Yeah, I did. So...here you go.

You gave Sienna your chain whip.

Sienna: (Y/N)?

(Y/N): I think you earned it. Trust me.

Sienna: I...I dont know how to use it.

(Y/N): Then let's get started.

You and Sienna smiled at one another and got ready for another adventure forward.