Akeno: Well wherever they are, they have that beast protecting them. Said smiling.

Y/N: Yeah guess so. Said then smelled something of blood. Who's their!!

The others were confused but then grunted in pain. Y/N jumped in front of them ready to fight whoever it was, but it was shown to be Freed holding another Excalibur walking out from behind a tree.

Freed: Well ,well, well look what we have here. If it isn't we all took the bait club. Said stopping halfway in the walkway looking at them with a grin then bowed. Welcome. So many Damn Devils!!

Y/N: Freed. Said growling at him showing his fangs.

Freed: Asia Argento. A traitor nun who sold her soul to the devils. How much do you love your new life. Said acting like if he was hugging someone.

(A/N: I'm bad at describing it, it's the thing he's doing in season two episode 4 at 19:50)

Y/N summoned his powers and slammed his tail onto the ground in anger.

Y/N: Keep talking Freed or you're gonna get ripped to shreds even if ya had that stupid sword. Said in an angry tone.

Freed: Wow wow hold on. Said putting his telling them to stop. Don't blame the messanger, someone wants to talk to you devils.

Rias: Which someone?

Freed: Hehe my boss!!! Said looking up into the sky with a crazy look.

Everyone looked up to the sky to see it has changed to a purple color along with someone hovering above them with ten wings.

Koneko: Fallen Angel.

Meguri: Ten wings.

Akaneo: He's of the leader class.

???: It's a pleasure to meet you daughters of the house of Gremory and Sitri I am Kokabiel.

Rias: The pleasure is all mine and please call me Rias.

Sona: So your the dark angels them. Nice to put a face with a name.

Kokabiel: Your crimson hair is quiet breath taking. Just as lovely as the Scarlet hair devil king. Even the facial expressions are similar. That is absolutely nauseating.

Rias: Thank you. Said smiling.

Sona: Is their something you wish to discuss with us or just her appearance. Said in a serious tone.

Kokabiel: I'm thinking of doing a bit if damage while I'm here starting with this institution moving on to the rest of the town.

Rias: Why would you want to harm our school?