Tears of Pain: Chapter X

Chapter X

Dimitri's P.O.V.

He had a worried look on his face, and as I stood there on my knees, with my hands on my face, he tried getting up to go to my side. I stopped him, because h e was still in recovery.

"No...don't worry. But...don't you remember me?" I asked.

"No...I'm sorry. But, please, can you tell me who you are? I feel like I've seen you before." He spoke so innocently. He really didn't remember anything. The hit to his head must have been pretty hard.

I stood up, grabbed his hand, and kissed it, then telling him with my eyes still on his hands: "I love you, and I will make you remember it."

Dimitri's P.O.V.

This fag was freaking nuts! Why the hell was he kissing my hand?!?, I thought, as I looked disgusted by his kiss. He didn't really notice it because he was still staring at my hand.

I was sure he had mistaken me for someone else, because even if I felt like I knew him, I would never give him permission to kiss my hand. I'm not gay, for God's grace!

After he stood up, he told me he was going to look for help, and headed out the door.

I felt completely confused! I could not remember anything. But I was sure of something: if that dude was my boyfriend or something, I was going to have some serious issues with myself.

John's P.O.V.

I went looking for the doctor for maybe 10 minutes, until I found him. He was standing y the counter, talking with a nurse, in what seemed a flirty way. They were looking weird at each other, and she was playing with her hair. Usual.

"Doctor, I need to speak to you about my cousin." I told him, as he looked back at me, with an annoyed look.

"What is it, kid?" The nurse whispered something to him, and he smiled, and after that, she walked away.

"Well, it seems Dimitri lost his memory."

"Is that so? Well, I need to ask him some questions then." And with this, we both walked to his room.

Dimitri's P.O.V.

The doctor and the weird gay guy walked in. He took some notes and checked my temperature. Then he said:

"Do you remember your name?" What type of questions was that? Of course I remember my...my name?, my mind said.

And right there I realized I could not remember my name. Charlie, Mason, Johan, Peter, Melvin, Roy, Jackson. No, no, no! What was my name?!?

"Um...no. Do you know it?" I asked, looking at the gay guy. I should really ask him his name.

"You're name is Dimitri. And mine is John. We are cousins." Gay guy say whaaaat? Relax Dimitri -it feels strange to call myself Dimitri.

"You're not John. Little Johnny's like 12 years old." Was something wrong with me? And why was this guy saying he's my cousin?

"Do you remember your mother?" the doctor asked. He pulled his glasses up and looked at me, waiting for an answer, just like John.

"Yeah. I live with her. Oh, right; where is she?"

The doctor, according to his nametag Newman, was still taking notes, while John said in shock with his mouth wide open. Weird boy.

"You don't live with her. You moved out. And right now, I'm the one that lives with you." AHHH!! This was all so confusing! How could I know he wasn't lying?

---

After many other boring questions, the doctor made some new notes and said:

"Apparently, you have amnesia Dimitri. You've been taking it pretty well, and that's good, because you'll be good in no time. It's just partial, and that's why you can remember some things."

John's P.O.V.

He didn't remember anything about me!!!

I held his hand to take him to the car, and he slapped it away.

"Hey! It's okay if you're gay, but keep your distance. We're cousins, for God's sake!" he said.

"Wait, what? Dimi, I know you don't remember anything, but we're a couple."

"We're nothing. I don't like boys, so don't touch me." Dimi's words hurt me so much, but I had to understand. He had lost his memory. The doctor said I couldn't make him believe things if he didn't want to believe him. I just had to wait until things came back to him.

"But-" I started to say, but I got interrupted by my phone. Jason was calling. "Ugh...get in the car. I need to take this call." I told him, kind of annoyed.

"Hi, honey. How's everything?" Jason asked, with an optimistic voice.

"Not too good. Dimi has amnesia." I said in a whisper.

"Oh...so... doesn't remember anything?"

"Well, he remembers some things. But not entirely." I didn't want to tell him that Dimi didn't remember being gay, and kissing me, and having sex with me and that he loved me, cause I didn't want to hurt him.

"I'm sorry about your cousin. But anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to go out next week. I know of a restaurant that you would love. It's kinda far, but it's worth it, believe me"

Dimitri's P.O.V.

I was waiting inside the car, as John talked with someone in the phone. He was taking so long! So, after some minutes of feeling like in hell -'cause that car was burning!- I went outside and yelled at him to give me the keys. He looked annoyed again, and putting his hand inside his pocket, he pulled his keys out and threw them at me.

I got in the car and turned it on, putting the air on high. Not too long later, he came inside the car and started to drive back home.

Sometimes he would try to make small talk, but I didn't feel like talking. I still was stressed about not remembering so many things.

So, I kept ignoring him, until he asked something that made me shake...

"Do you still love me?"

***

I know, I know. Not my best chapter, but school is too stressing! And I've barely got anytime to write. But please, keep reading! I hope the next ones will be better. I love you all, and please, remember to VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAAAAN!! ^_^