Tears of Pain: Chapter III

Chapter III

Dimitri's P.O.V.

"What had I done?!?" I screamed through the entire house. "Why the hell did I ask that!! Fuck me!!" I continue to yell. After twenty minutes of screaming, I heard a knock on my door. I screamed my way to the door and it was the police. I shut up, and asked:

"What's wrong?"

"We've been getting complains from your neighbors. So, can you please tune your screams down?" The first police guy said.

Ohmigod! This was so embarrassing, I thought to myself.

"Uh...yeah. I'm sorry. I'll shut up now. It's just been a stressful day and...and you don't care." I told them, as I noticed their apathetic looks. The second police guy, apparently cause of his nametag, he was called Michael, nodded, and then they both left.

Well...I couldn't scream in my own house anymore, so I started to think of ways to get my stress off. Quickly, the thought of calling Meli came in my head. I went to my room and took my phone, looking for Melisa's phone number, and pressed the talk button.

After ten times of trying to talk to her, I hung up and started thinking of another way to release stress. I didn't know who else to call. Then, I thought of calling my past Ecology teacher. After Damian left school, we stayed without Ecology teacher for like a week, and then, our Ecology teacher got better and came back to school. He even gave us a speech about nice people and people that didn't give a crap about other. At this moment, I felt really bad, considering Johnny and I never got the chance to go see him.

So, he was NOT a choice. And apparently, the only person left...was John...goddamnit. I should get more friends...

I walked in my room, and turned the computer on. After a few minutes, I started surfing the Internet. I didn't know what to do...

John's P.O.V.

...Okay...I was here...in front of a psychopath's house...

AM I SUICIDAL?!?

I pressed the accelerator pedal and rushed out of that street. I couldn't believe I was running into the hands of the guy that wanted to kill me.

What the hell was wrong with me?

But right then, I noticed what had really passed through my head when I drove here: drugs. I left out a sigh and started to drive towards the rehab center. Great; I get angry one time and the work of six months gets messed up.

--

I parked in the rehab center, and got inside.

"Oh, hey John. I didn't expect to see you here today." said Mina. She was the receptionist I met the first day I came here.

"Yeah, it's been a rough day. I didn't know I was coming here until like ten minutes ago."

"I'm sorry. But, go ahead. Enter."

Dimitri's P.O.V.

I felt so angry at myself. I had hurt Johnny, badly. I just HAD to say Damian's name while he was blowing me. Ugh, just thinking about it makes me want to scream, I thought. But just when I was going to, I remembered the police guys. Shush. I needed to be silently angry.

I decided to enter FACEBOOK, to forget about things. I started adding people and people and more people, until I found Damian's name. Talking of the devil... by the way, I still didn't know of his life...

I entered his page and looked for his status, which was "in a relationship". I felt kinda jealous. It wasn't as if I was 'in love' with him...I just didn't want him to be over me. I felt kinda selfish, but, who am I to judge myself? "Yourself" I whispered to myself.

"Where did John go? I miss him..." I asked myself, and just as I finished saying that, I heard a car park on the front. I quickly stood up and went to the door. I wanted to apologize to John so badly. I quickly opened the door, ready to jump on his arms, when-

--

I opened my eyes, I found myself in a darkened, isolated place. I barely got any air, and there were no windows. I, also, didn't see any doors. I tried moving my body, but my feet and hands were tied up. Is this another wetdream? I asked myself, but right then, my question was answered, for when I raised my head, I found blood under it, on the floor. The pain started to come back, and I screamed.

"WHERE AM I?!?" I continue to yell, and I heard a door open. I didn't see where it was, but it was possibly 'cause it had opened behind me.

"Did you sleep well?" I heard someone say. Jason walked and stood in front of me. He was wearing black gloves, a red, tight shirt, and skinny jeans, with boots.

My heart started to beat faster than ever. Why was this happening to me...?

John's P.O.V.

Drugs...are death. Drugs...will ruin your life....it's death....ruin....death....ruin...I think they're brain washing us in there.

I drove, feeling much better, and got home. When I opened the door, I called Dimi, but I didn't hear him respond. Maybe he was asleep, so I went to our bedroom, but he wasn't there either. I looked everywhere, but he was nowhere to be seen. I looked out the window, and both cars were parked. He HAD to be here. I kept looking, even under the bed, but found nothing. I tried calling him on his phone also, but he didn't respond.

I started to get really freaking worried, so I thought of calling the police. But just then, my eye caught something on the table: a little piece of paper. It said:

~~~~~~~~Hey. Another card; you should feel good about yourself.~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Anyways, I have your little boyfriend.~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~If you wanna get him, come to the address below.~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~Don't bring anyone, or your honey will die.~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hope to see you soon,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Jason.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sick of this. I read the address below, got my keys and got in the car.

I was going to end all of this nonsense.

***

PLEASE, COMMENT, VOTE, AND FAAAAAAAN!!!^_^