Tears of Pain: Chapter IV

Chapter IV

Dimitri's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes. I struggled, and noticed I was still tied, in the same place I had fallen asleep. I looked everywhere, and I was alone.

Fuck...why did it have to be me? It was kind of ironic. The one guy I thought was good and nice in the classroom resulted to be the one who would have me tied and kidnapped.

I kept struggling, trying to break the rope, and having no success. After a while, Jason came in the room again.

"Did you miss me?"

"Go screw yourself." I whispered. He kicked my ribs, and I heard how something broke. I left out a cry. Why was I always in this kind of situations?

"You're boyfriend will be here soon, you know? I miss him sooo much. That son of a bitch is going to die, just like you." he spat on me, and left again.

I just stood there, unable to shed a tear more.

I just hoped Johnny wouldn't get hurt because of me...

John's P.O.V.

I drove at 170 miles per hour. It had been a while since I didn't use this car correctly, at the speed it was meant to be used. I drove through the freeway, looking straight at the road. Not long after, I heard the police sirens. Psh, please! Does he think he can catch up? I sped, unnecessarily, reaching 185 miles per hour, and lost him.

I kept driving, until at last, I reached the given address.

I took a gun dad had given me illegally cause he didn't trust Colorado, and headed outside the car. The address belonged to an old house. Its gate was old styled. It was rusty and dirty white. It was almost in pieces. The house behind looked more like a church, with its gothic style. The ceiling was high, and there were only two windows, by the side of the door.

That was strange, considering the size of the house. Goosebumps started to emanate from me, as I walked towards the entrance. Pushing the unlocked door open, I went inside.

"I'm here. Now, come out!" I screamed. I didn't know if he heard me, but I hoped so.

I wanted this to end quickly.

Dimitri's P.O.V.

I heard John! I was so scared. I hoped Jason wouldn't harm him.

"You hear that? Seems like my prey is here." Jason said, and walked outside the room.

"John! John, help!" I screamed, trying to lead him towards me.

I needed to do something. Right then, I noticed that I could crawl a little, so I turned my body until I could see the entrance to the room. I kept crawling until I was in the middle of the entrance, and continued to call John.

John's P.O.V.

I walked carefully toward Dimi's voice. It came from upstairs. These ones were made of wood. Every time I stepped on one, it chirped. It sent me into a stress mode, because I knew Jason could hear me and knew where I was. That gave him advantage over the situation.

"Johnny!" I hear Dimi call. It got me even more stressed. I really wanted to help him quick. I had been thinking just about how I felt, but he should be feeling scared and alone right now.

I went upstairs, finally off those doomed stairs.

As I entered the hall, I sighed. This place was huge. There were, at least, seven rooms in this hall and I didn't see Dimi anywhere.

"Dimi...Dimi where are you?" I whispered, trying not to be heard by Jason.

Then, I heard a knock on the fourth room, and I headed towards it...

****

Sorry this was an extremely short chapter ^.^'''' Though I hope you guys liked it.

And please, vote, comment, and faaan!!!<33333333333