Tears of Pain: Chapter V

Chapter V

John's P.O.V.

I stood in front of it, and still heard a knocking coming from inside. I placed my hand on the doorknob and just when I was going to turn it, I heard Dimi's voice coming from another room. I turned around and just then, the door opened behind me, and I felt someone's hands around my neck, grabbing me hard, and pulling me back, inside the room...

Dimitri's P.O.V.

I continued to crawl out of the room, and found myself in the hallway. This one was long, with white walls and ceiling. It led to only one door. It was bizarre; having a hallway with just one door. Kinda creepy, also. I kept walking, but the pain in my ribs started to get worst. Now, I could barely keep myself without crying. It hurt so much...but I had to hold on.

I tried to crawl more, but the pain was getting unbearable. I slowly felt as my eye-lids started to shake, and my eyes started to burn.

I was tired...

John's P.O.V.

Jason was trying to choke me. I pushed him against the wall several times, trying to get him to let go off me, but he was strong, stronger than before, and held even tighter.

"Don't even try of getting out." Jason said.

I tried saying something back, but I couldn't let my words come out of my mouth. I could barely breathe anymore. So, I punched his face, hard, with my elbow, breaking his nose. He left out a groan and left go off me, to grab his nose. I took this chance, and started to run.

"Dimi! Dimi where are you?!?" I called, as I ran from the room.

"I'm here!" I heard his voice, coming from the last door. I ran faster, following his voice, as I hear Jason coming behind me.

I stood in front of the door that held Dimi, and tried to open it, but it was closed. Shit! I thrashed against it, thinking that because of its old age it would break, but it didn't.

"What's wrong?" I heard Jason say. I turned to look at him, and he was waiting there, with a bloody nose.

"First...seems like a broke your nose. Shouldn't you congratulate me or something?" He shot me a dirty look, and started to say :

"You know...I did like you, a lot. From all of the people I slept with, you were my favorite."

"So?"

"So...it hurts me to do this. But, I don't care; you deserve it, for being a stupid manwhore."

"Not a manwhore... an addict. And I'm not anymore...rehab has helped me a lot. YOU should try it, now that it's not too late." He didn't even pay attention to me, and started to walk towards me. My heart started to beat faster, and I pressed my back closer and closer to the door.

"Afraid?" he asked, with a smirk.

"No...why would I?" I WAS FUCKING SHITTING MYSELF!! But I couldn't let him know that.

All of the sudden, he was running towards me. Oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God, think fast John!

...I GOT it! Just as Jason was launching over me, I moved, and he fell on the door, breaking it open. Yes!

I started to run away from Dimi's door. Now that I had his door opened, I needed to get rid of Jason.

During the way over, I had thought everything through. And right now, everything was going according to the plan...

Dimitri's P.O.V.

I woke up with the sound of a loud slam. Opening my eyes, I saw Jason on the floor. He had blood on his face, and was frowning. I stood there, without moving. I hoped he wouldn't see me. And luckily, he didn't. He stood up and went outside, angrily.

The pain started to come back, and I wished I was still asleep. But just when I started to drift off again, I remember John was here. John! Was Jason on the floor because of him? I wondered. I sure hoped so, because that meant he was winning.

John's P.O.V.

I got into another room. What the...the room was a hall, leading to a door. Really, people, this place is messed up. It looks more like a torture chamber for maniacs than an old house...

I took my phone and after a quick call to some 'friends' I hung up and waited, until Jason was standing in front of me.

"Please...don't harm me..." I begged.

"It's too late for that. You should've thought about that before." That was the right moment. I took out my gun, and pointed it at him. He stood still, looking at me.

"Johnny...you're not a killer, honey... you know you don't want to use that."

"You're right...but when the ones I love are in trouble, I get kinda vicious." I told him, as sweat started to come down my forehead.

I turned a little to the side, and took a handkerchief off my pocket, and cleaned the gun, then holding it with my hand.

"Though...I don't think I want it anymore." I said, and threw it at him. He catch it automatically, and stared at me.

I smirked and said: "You're the stupid one here." He pointed to me, and pulled the trigger. I flinched.

It was empty. He stared at it in shook, probably feeling like an idiot.

"Okay..." he said, and just when he was going to say something else, the hall filled with screams. My friends, the police guys, got here, kind of loudly if I might say, and Jason found himself in trouble. He looked everywhere, but he didn't know what to do.

"Forget it...you're caught." I told him.

"Yeah...well...I don't think so!" he yelled and pushed me to the side. He ran to the door at the end of the hall. I ran behind me, as the officers caught up, but when I got there, he was nowhere. All there was in the room was a chair, a table, and a manhole...shit!

The police guys went into the manhole, and I turned my back to them. They could handle Jason. I went to look for Dimi, and found him on the floor, looking injured.

"Dimi! Are you okay?" I asked him worriedly.

"John...you're okay, thank God. Don't worry...I'm okay now..."

****

Hi guys!! I hoped you guys liked this chapter. I wrote it while having the biggest writter's block ever!! Really, I swear I spent like two hours writting just this >.< So, sorry if it's not too good. Though, I hoped you guys still enjoyed it :)

And please, remember to vote, comment, and faaan!! <333