Tears of Pain: Chapter VII

Chapter VII

Dimitri's P.O.V.

John's eyes were red; it seemed like he had been crying.

He walked angrily towards me, and slapped me, hard. I gasped.

"What's wrong with you, John?!?" I screamed at him, getting more worried than ever.

"What's wrong? I don't know; maybe the fact that you're still not over Damian. You know, if you had told me, maybe I would've stayed with you, but I had to find out with your computer." In my head, I was screaming my lungs out. My heart ran faster and faster, as my breath got heavier.

"John-"

"No," he interrupted. "I don't want to hear you. I'm done with you." And with this, he got in his car, and left...

John's P.O.V.

It hurt me so much to leave, but I could not see him anymore without feeling anger rising inside of me. The best was to end this relationship. I didn't have where to sleep, but I would figure it out eventually. I would sleep under a bridge if I had to, just to not see his face.

All of these thoughts flew by my head, and when I finally reached the shore, tears escaped my eyes.

I got out of the car, and laid my body on top of it, my eyes touching the horizon. The sun was dropping from the sky, giving space to the darkness. I stood there, watching the sunset, and picked my phone up. I had a house...

I just needed to make a call.

Dimitri's P.O.V.

I sobbed on Melisa's lap, as she stroked my hair. I felt destroyed. The only reason of happiness in my life had left me, because of my own mistake. He should've felt betrayed and used...

I screamed in misery as Melissa tried quieting me down.

"I lost him! I lost h-him b-because I was a-a-an idiot!" I screamed between sobs.

"Don't jump to conclusions, Dimi. He was angry, and he said things he will regret later."

"Didn't you see h-him? He's never taking me back! And he's g-going away from m-me!"

Nothing could soothe me now. I had lost the only thing I needed to live. I lost my air, my sun, my water, my blood, my everything...

John's P.O.V.

"Mom...it's me..."

"John...it's been a while."

"Yeah..."

" Has being with Dimi helped you? He's a good boy." The bringing of his name made my throat tighten.

"Yeah, mom. I...I even had a girlfriend for a while, but...today I dumped her."

"Is that so? Why? Don't tell me you realized you were still a fag." Mom always with her insults...

"No. It's just that...she cheated on me. And I don't feel too good, mom. Do you think I could come back home? If I stay here, she will find me and it would hurt me just too much." Tears threaten to come out, but I pushed them back.

"Okay, son. Your father has missed you so much. It would do him good for you to come back."

"Thanks mom." I said, ignoring the fact that she didn't mention SHE had missed me.

"So, when are you coming?"

"Tomorrow."

"All right. See you then." I hung up, and waited, as the light had faded from the sky.