Season 1 chapter 3: the after math

Start from the beginning

"So king I have a question." Issei asked his eyes.

"Go ahead partner." King told and Issei continue with his question.

"If your the Leviathan would that make me part beast." Issei asked, and king sigh as issei eyes shines a fright blue.

"No boy you where already a different race. You see your parents are not who you think they are. Your father was a human, but your mother was from the atlantean's race. She was queen of all 7 sea kingdoms in the 7 seas." King told issei about his real parents and he was shocked to hear his mother a queen, and his father a human."

"So your saying I am a hybrid." Issei asked, and he got a "hm" from king.

"Emma did you know about this." Issei asked her.

"Of course Issei your parents made me your guardian before they died in the Great War. Your father might have been human, but his raw muscularity made him a deadly opponent rivaling even a satan class devil." Issei looked shocked, but sad at the same time.

"So they where never meant to meet. Them I am nothing but a mistake." Issei said losing his happy face to a sad one.

"Oh Issei your parents loved you with all your heart, but when the Great War raged on they feared if the 3 fractions found out about you they would use you as a weapon." Emma told issei siting next to him.

"I just always wanted to meet my parents. Now I find out they are super powerful people who died to the 3 fractions." Issei thought with rage as kings eyes changed from blue to blood red.

"Calm down partner if you let your rage take over you will become something even worse then your mother or father." King told issei, and he took a deep breath calming himself down.

"Thanks King." Issei told his eyes, and king nodded his head much to Issei not being able to see him.

"So Issei we have to go and see the Gremory girl today." Emma told issei as she walked upstairs and stared to get dressed. Issei did they same putting on a hoodie, and some tight sweats.

"Ok let's get going

"Ok let's get going." Issei told Emma who was in her maid outfit with a smile on her face. So they took off to the ORC

Rias POV

"Hey akeno have you seen Emma she said she would bring Issei so we could talk." Rias asked her queen, and she shook her head.

"No she should be coming really soon." Akeno told her king and she looked a little nervous.

"That boy his blood is not human. It's royal blood, but for what." Rias was brought out of her thought when there was a bright light, and Issei stood in all his glory. Rias locked eyes with Issei to witch she blushed at his handsome face that look normal but his eyes where different.

"Ok lets get this over with I got things I need to do." Issei told the ORC who just glared at him now not liking the way he is talking to there king at all. Issei saw this and smiled caching all of the off guard from his beast like razor sharp teeth.

"Please sit down Issei." Rias told the young man, and he did just that and Emma did the same.

"So why have you called me here Gremory I know all about your little devil friend and your brother." Issei told Rias much to her on shock.

"I called you here because I wanted to know who you really are. Also I want to know who you weld the heavenly trident of king Atlan." Rias asked, and issei just sigh.

"To long and don't fall like telling you out it." Issei told her, and found himself flying into the wall by Koneko.

"ISSEI." Emma yelled, and a browned hair kid held her down.

"Now rias do it." Akeno yelled and Rias smile, but it went away when Issei rise to his feet with a scary smile.

"So you think you can just call me here and try to make me you slave. Then you try to hurt Emma now you die." Issei yelled, and kiba throws his sword at Issei and everyone gasp when he caught it with his palms Braking the sword.

"How

"How." Rias thought, and Issei summon his trident sending a huge wave of weather towards everyone talking them all in the air.

"You get one waring and this will be your only and last one. Stay away from me or Emma at all times, or I will hunt down your family and kill them even your brother Rias." Issei told them to witch they all nodded there heads in fear. Issei picked Emma up princess style and they where coved by a pillar of water vanishing from the now sacred devils.

BAMMMM thats a rap for now so comment share like and as I always say until next time ALEX_UZI14 OUTTT