XXXVIII. Cody Carson

(This is a little piece of a book that I am writing with a friend)

Des' POV

We get back to mine and Casey's place and all six of us helped bring stuff in. After everything was brought into the house, we all sat down to watch a movie. Cody and I sat on the floor, Zach and Dan sat on the couch, Casey sat in the chair and Maxx in front of Casey on the floor. We watched 'Love, Actually'. When the movie was over, Maxx and Dan slept in the living room. Casey went to her room and Zach followed her. I didn't question it. I was too caught up in Cody's gorgeous blue eyes. Cody and I went to my room. We went in and sat on my bed and talked for a while about different things that we liked and hated. He told me some funny tour stories and we laughed about funny accidents that had happened in the past.

"Hey, Des?" Cody's smile faded. "Yes?" I hesitated "Close your eyes," he said slowly. I gave him a weird look. "Please?" I sighed and closed my eyes. He moved on my bed and within seconds, I felt his breath against my lips, like he was hesitating. I leaned towards him and closed the gap between us and we were kissing again, only this time, it was intentional. He placed his hand on the side of my face and pulled me deeper into the kiss. I turned toward him and put my arms around the back of his neck. He trailed his hands down my sides and around my waist and he pulled me on top of him. Our kisses became more and more intense and he twisted us in a way that landed him over me, kissing me hard. We were now laying on my bed and he ran his hand down and back up my thigh and he started to lift my shirt off. I pulled away and looked him in the eyes. He started to develop a worried look as if he thought he took it too far so I pulled my shirt over my head started tugging at his. He pulled his shirt off and I stopped to take in the beauty of the man above me. How the early light of the beginning of the sunrise reflected off of his bright blue hair. How there was just enough light for me to see every curve in his muscles and every shadow on his body perfectly. He dipped down and started kissing my neck. He started at my jawline and trailed down until he found my 'sweet' spot. When he found it, I let out a small moan and he smiled. I started tugging at his jeans and undid them and he undid my shorts while still kissing my neck. He sat up and pulled my shorts down my legs and then he tugged his jeans off. He started kissing me again and his hand made its way down to my underwear. He slipped his hand under the waistline of my underwear and slowly pulled them off. When he got them off of me, he trailed kisses up my leg and stopped at mid-thigh. He then pulled his boxers off and I blushed. I covered my face and he pulled my hands down and told me to close my eyes again. I closed my eyes and he began kissing me again. Then, I felt him insert himself and started thrusting slowly and a few small moans escaped my mouth. He then started going faster and I bit my lip trying not to make too much noise. We went for ten minutes until we both reached our limit and he dropped on the bed beside me. Chests rising and falling quickly. He wrapped his arms around me and we fell asleep wrapped around each other.