XVII. Jack Maynard

Jack's P.O.V.

Conor and I were watching some YouTube videos to find some new challenges for my channel, when we came across the channel GamersNaturalShows. She was beautiful, we had to have her on our show. "Conor, we need to have her on basically all the channels" I said turning to Conor who was on my right. "Ya right, they live in H/T/C" Conor replied. "So, maybe she could be here on vacation" I stated knowing I was right because twitter is a lovely thing. "You have no proof that she is here" Conor  smirked. "Check Twitter". I waited for him while he checked twitter on his phone. "You gotta be kidding me" Conor yelled. "Is something wrong Conner?" I laughed. He walked out, typing something on his phone. Probably DMing her. "I'm bored, can we do something?" I asked the guys. Everyone looked at each other and nodded. "Lets go to an arcade!" Joe yelled. "Ya, that sounds like a great idea, let's go" I said. Everyone got up and got ready to go to the Arcade.

~Time Skip~

When we arrived at the arcade, we went different ways. Joe, Caspar and Josh went to the pinball machines. Mikey, Conor and Oil went to the ski-ball machines. Myself, I went to the air hockey tables to watch some games.

"Hey, you wanna play a game with me?" a voice called behind me. I turned around to come face to face with Y/N. I smiled, "Oh My God, you're GamersNaturalShows!" I yelled "You're one of my favourite YouTubers and my crush" I said the last part quiet. "Awe, you're mine too, Jack" she smiled and pulled me to the air hockey table.

"Okay, so we are gonna play 5 games" she said, to be completely honest I wasn't listening to her. I just watched her beauty. I nodded once she was done. I won the first and fourth game, she won the second and third game.

"Okay for this game I wanna do something" I said with a smirk. "Okay.... what is it"she replied unsure of what I was thinking. "Okay so if I win the next game you have to something for and if you win I'll do something for you, deal?" "Deal"

We shook on and continued playing air hockey, and of course I won. "Now for that thing you have to do for me"I smiled. "Okay! What is it Mr.Maynard?"she asked somewhat excited. "what you have to do for is you have to go on a date with with me" I said "and if you don't like them you don't have to talk to me every again" She nod and handed me her number.

~TIME SKIP~

"And that kids is how I met your mother" I said to my two beautiful kids. Rakela was just like her mom with Y/E/C and Y/H/C. Andrew was just like me with brown hair but he dyed it blonde and my blue eyes. "Dad, how come you never told us this story before" Rakela asked. "Well you never really asked and I never thought you were old enough" I replied with a smile. "Mom, Dad, I'm 19 and Rakela is 18," Andrew said "Im pretty sure we are old enough" I laughed and we enjoyed the rest of the day together.