XII. Teamiplier||Tyler Scheid

Your P.O.V.

After weeks on end my food supply runs low. I begin to take greater risks, when suddenly my luck runs out. I run into a group of zombies and nearly escape with my life. Suffering from serious injuries I limp to my hideout with a dozen zombies on my trail behind me. They know your in there now. With injuries and short supplies I wait to die. Day or two passes and I now realize my fate. Then all of a sudden I hear gunshots. A search and rescue party have been tipped off by the droves of dead outside my barricade. As the rescue team dispatch the threat, I know now I have survived, but just barely.

Three men and two females got out of the car. One of the men had faded blue hair, beautiful shade of green eyes and a little tiny bit of acne, another had thick dark brown almost black hair, soft brown eyes and tiny bit of stubble. The last man had brown hair as well as soft brown eyes.

The first female had short blonde hair that has faded a bit to brown at the roots, she was slim. The other was alittle on the bigger side but hey so was I. (Sorry if you not). She wore thick black glasses, and she had long brown hair and eyes.

They all looked at me, the man with faded blue hair ran over to me. "Hey, are you okay?" he asked. I nodded, I was fine. I only had a sprained ankle. He helped me up and walked me over to the others.

They all looked at me, even in a Zombie Apocalypse I am still not okay with my body. "Hi, I am Mark" the man with soft brown eyes said. "Hi, I am Tyler" the other man with brown hair said. "I am Amy, and this is Kathryn" the woman with the fade blonde said the pointed to the one with glasses. I looked at the blue boy. "I am Ethan, and you are?" He asked. "I am (Y/N)" I replied with a smile.

"Well, um can you come with us because we know that you can't stay here plus you are also hurt" Amy said nervously. "Yeah, I promise that I am not a crazy killer that will kill you for your guns and car." I laughed, they all joined me.

After a bit of talking, we all got in the car and drove to my new home with my new friends.