XXVI. Emma x Kian Lawley

I was getting ready to see my lovely I boyfriend, Kian Lawley. It's has been two weeks since I have seen him because I was doing school work. I am so happy that i get to see him on our twelve year anniversary. I know twelve years has been along time but we've been friends longer. We've been friends since kindergarten up until we started dating in grade 8.

I got in my car and started driving to his house. Kian is truly the love of my life and I don't know what I would do with out him. As I pull into his driveway is see his car parked out front, so I walk into the front door to hear moaning upstairs. "I hope he is listen to porn really load" I whispered to myself. I walk up the stairs to his room. I open the door to find him on top of another girl Butt naked. "How could you!" I yelled and ran out of the house.

I had a feeling that he might think I was gonna go home, but instead I went to Ricky Dillion's house. At least with him, he won't tell Kian where I am. Like the others would. I knocked on his door. He opened it was a smile on his face but drop as soon as he saw mine. "Emma, what happened, please come in" he said moving out of the doorway so I could come in. I walked in and sat on the couch. "So tell me what happened" he said as he sat next to me.

I told him the story of what happened and he wasn't happy. "I told if he hurt you I was gonna ring his neck because you are like a sister to me" he said standing up, getting ready to drive to his house. "Ricky don't" I breathed, he looked at me and his faced softened. He just pulled me into a hug. We stay here for awhile, until we decided to watch movies for the rest of the night. I realized that I don't need Kian as long as I have Ricky right now I'll be fine.
A/N
So sorry for the long wait, I just had a massive writers block but here you go