XXXI. Patrckstatic x Shelby

I wrote this for my friend ShelbySchira. She doesn't know who Patrck is but I thought this was good cause I promised her that I would write her one.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Third Person's P.O.V.

Patrck was playing Dead By Daylight with Wade, Gar and Jp when Gar piped up. "So my sister is coming to live with me because the apartment manager kicked her out" Patrck was confused "Why did they kick her out of the apartment?" "Well Patty Watty, she got kicked out because of all the yelling she did. I told her to not play so many horror games at night but what does she do play fucking horror games," Gar let out a big sigh "At least I won't have that problem because we both play so that works out nicely"

Pat knew that Gar had a sister but he never knew that she played video games let alone horror games. He was kinda excited to play games with her, she seemed like a really nice person with a salty temper... then again she was Gar's sister so that explains that. "Classic Shelby, getting kicked out of places for doing stupid shit" Wade chuckled. "Wade you are not wrong" Gar laughed with him and the killed Jp.

"GAR!!! WHAT THE HECK!! WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!!" Jp yelled far too loud. Patrck was just standing at the generator just staring at it because he just couldn't get Shelby out of his head. I guess you could say that Pat was the next to go after Jp. A couple hours went by and they played about four or five games. It was always the same pattern. "Well I think I am gonna get off because I have to pick my sister up for the airport tomorrow at noon," Gar said with a yawn. Everyone said their goodbyes and signed off, Patrck got ready for bed but thought about Shelby all night.

~TIME SKIP brought to you by Mark's dog Chica~

Patrck's P.O.V.

It was the first day of PAX and it was the first time I am going to meet Shelby. We have talked a lot over text and we played loads of games but I was just so nervous that I almost forgot to put pants on that morning. "COME PATRCK, WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR YOU" Jp yelled from the other side of the door. "SHUT THE FUCK UP JP, GO GET FUCKED BY A PINEAPPLE" I yelled walking out of my room. "Patrck, don't be so rude to Jp" Shelby chuckled "I understand that he is an asshole but come on he is little." I look up to see that Shelby is slightly taller then the Pineapple Boy. I just rolled my eyes and chuckled "Okay Shelbs."

She smiles at me and I returned the favour then we all walked to the centre to look around. Gar pulls me aside. "Hey Pat, how are you doing after the whole Marie?" I let out a sigh, I haven't thought about her since the breakup. "I am doing pretty good actually, I have someone one else to take my mind off her" I smile at the thought of Shelby. "It's my sister isn't it?" Gar asked. I looked at him with wide eyes "What? Pfft. NO. HAHa, Yeah," I scratch the back of the neck "How'd you know?" Gar put a hand on my shoulder "Well Patty Watty 2x4, you stared at my sister, also you mumble stuff about her in your sleep."

"Oh, that would do the trick" I nervously chuckle. "You can date my sister but if you hurt her, I will whoop you ass" Gar laughs "and yes she likes you too." My heart was doing back flips, the girl he was crushing on for years liked him back. He was finally happy for that first time in a long time. I walked up to Shelby "Um Hey Shelby, Can I Ask You A Question?" She nods and follows me to a quiet place of the centre. "I just wanted to say that I like you, and I have for a really long time. You are the only thing that kept my happy through that breakup with Marie. I guess what I an trying to say is will you be my Queen Nugget?" Shelby thought for a moment then smiled "of course Patty I would love to go out with you."

I pulled her in to a hug and kissed that top of her head. "Thank You, Shelby Schira" "No problem Patrck Static"