XXXII. Jacksepticeye x Alexandra

This is for AlexandraRusso7

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Prom was just around the corner and everyone I know had a date. Mark and Amy, Wade and Molly, Bob and Mandy, Tyler and Bailey (random name) and Ethan and Nicole (also random name). Sean and I are the only ones with out dates. "I have dreaded this week all year, Sean," I say to my best friend of 12 years.

Sean and I have been friends since we were six after his family moved from Ireland to America. "I can't deal with all the talk about prom when I am not gonna go" Sean looked at me "Alex, don't say that you are not gonna go when we both know that you are going."

I rolled my eye, then Mark and Wade showed up. "Jaaaaack, have you found a date to prom yet?" Wade asked leaning against my locker. "Yes Wadey-Pooh, I have found a date" Sean smiled "I'm going with Alexandra." I looked at Sean with wide eyes.

"We are?" he gave me a pleading look. "We are going to Prom together" I smiled "Sean just asked me actually before you came over here." The boys laughed at me, "Sean? Why call him Sean, when everyone calls him Jack" Ethan said, at this point, the whole gang is over here.

"Because Annoying Blue Boy, that's his name so you can Fuckity Fuck Off" I sassed the boy and walked to my first class but not before I heard Molly say "You have been sassed by Alex. Thank You and Goodnight"

~Time Skip Brought To You By Jp's girlish screams~

Fourth period, the last class of the day but my most hated class of the day SCIENCE and to add to that class I have Sean, Wade, Mark, Ethan, Tyler, Bob, Mandy, Molly and Amy. They make that class so much better but I don't really talk to them I mostly draw or sing quietly to myself. For SCIENCE being my most hated class, I am actually doing extremely well in it. I am in the high 90s when most of my other classes I am in the high 80s.

I guess when you hate something you are better at so you don't have to take it again. Logic, right? I was drawing a Skull wearing headphones when Sean comes over. "Hey, sorry about the whole I am taking you to the prom," he scratches the back of his neck "I understand if you don't want to go." I turned so that now I am facing him. "Sean, I wouldn't want to go with anyone else" I gave him a smile, he nodded and went back to his work. Finally, after 75 minutes of pure death, SCIENCE is over and I can go home.

~ TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY "I got skipped" Wade said angrily as Mark jumps in to skip Wade's turn in UNO~

Tonight was prom and everyone was running around like chickens with their heads cut off, while I sat at home to play video games as my mom did my makeup to kinda match my dress. My dress was a (long/short/mid-length) (dress/colour), Sean and I went shopping together to help us find the right suit and dress. Once my mom was done doing my makeup, I had played four games of UNO with Friends and two games of Cards Against Humanity.

Yeah, my mom may be an MUA but sometimes beauty takes time. "OMG! are you done yet, Mother?" I roll my eyes waiting for her to be done. "Yes honey, I just finished... Now go get into your dress Jack will be here any minute." I nodded my head and grabbed my dress off my bed to put it on. "Alexandra, you look beautiful." My mom looked like she was about to tear up. "Mom don't cry" I smiled at her and gave her a big hug. "I am not," she wiped a tear "Now shoes, I have a couple options." I nod.

Mom was about to pull out shoes when there was a knock at the door. My mom left the room and I notice that she pick High-Heels, now I am not a fan of those, so I grab a pair of flats and walked down the stairs to see a very very handsome Sean McLoughlin. "Uh, Hi there Sean" I was nervous... WAIT! why was I nervous. "Hey," he sighs breathtakingly "You look beautiful Alex." I smiled with a slight blush. I guess what I haven't realized that I have like Sean my entire life and he was someone that I wanna be with and spend the rest of my life with but I know that he will not like me.

After my mom took loads of photos, Sean walked me out to the Limo where all our friends are sitting waiting for us. "Alex, you look breathtaking," the girls said. "You guys look amazing too," I giggle "and you Men-children look Handsome." We all laughed at my statement and drove to the school. "Wait, Your first kiss with Tommy Holland!?" Molly yelled. "I know it was bad but he was cute back then okay I'm sorry, Mollu" Amy giggled. We pulled up to the school and being me, I tripped getting out but Sean caught me. "Thank-you, Sean" I smiled up at him.

The gym was dressed up like Beauty and the Beast. It was so pretty, there were Lumière on every table along with Cogsworth beside it."Wowie, this is beautiful" I smiled looking all around this place. "Let's dance." Sean pulled me on to the dance floor, I looked at him as he was doing so weird dance with his arms. I joined him for the next few songs then was about to leave when he pulled me into him. "Sean?" I look up at him. "mmm" he holds me close.

"You know that is a slow song right?" He nods and looks at me. I bite my lip, "I guess this is now or never" my inner self-says. I lean up and kiss him, to my surprise he kisses me back without hesitation. I could hear Amy and Molly squealed as the guys whistle . We pulled away, "Wow that was the best damn kiss I have ever had" I chuckled as did Sean. "You don't have to tell me twice." For the rest of the night, it was a majority of Kissing, Laughing and just having plain Fun. Maybe it was a good idea that I went with Sean.