XIX. Connor Melville

(This is a Connor Imagine but it also involves NASCAR. I went to Michigan last weekend so i wanted to throw that into there. June, 16-19, 2017)

Connor's POV

So Matt, Joey, Bryan, Alex (Me), (Y/N), Paul, Bobby and I went to Michigan to see the NASCAR race because Alex's brother Ryan Blaney was in the Monster Energy Firekeepers Casino 400. The only reason why were are going here is because we were visiting Alex's parents and they were going to the race so we all tagged along. "So, what is the whole point of NASCAR?" I said "All they do is make left turns" Alex looked at me with the rudest look I have ever seen in my life. "No dumb ass, they make right turns too" she said. "Ya, Into the wall" Y/n laughed. Alex hit her in the arm. "No Y/N, when they do road courses they make right turns," Alex said as we pulled into our motel "Okay, so the rooms are Matthias and Joey, Bryan and Bobby, Connor and Paul, Y/N and myself"

"Why am I put with Bobby??" Bryan wined like a little girl. "Cause Connor and Paul are got friends and Matt and J-Fred lived together there whole." Alex said "Yes I know you are family but it was just easier that way okay" Bryan just rolled his eyes. Alex got out of the car to pay for our rooms. Little bit later Alex came back and drove us to our rooms.

~TIME SKIP~

I thought the race track was gonna be small but boy was I wrong. This track was huge.

"Y/n, you guys come here every year?" I asked the cute girl in the passenger seat

"Y/n, you guys come here every year?" I asked the cute girl in the passenger seat. She turned and looked at me with a smile and said "Yes chipmunk, we come here every year. I think you are going to like it" I smiled at her. "Im gonna go fine Ryan is that okay?" "Ya, ill be here with Y/N" I said to Alex. Once she left, I turned to Y/N. "So I have some thing to tell you" "What is it, Chipmunk?" "Well what i wanted to say is..." I was fucking cut off by the dude. "Hey Y/N, its been a long time" he said hugging her. "It has been" she hugs back. I find myself getting a little jealous of this mystery man. "Who is the man you have here?" "Oh, this is Connor Melville" she said. "hi, nice to meet you, I'm Ryan Blaney Alex's brother" he held out his hand for me to shake. So, I took his hand  and shook it.

~Time Skip~

After the Xfinity race, we all went back to the motel to shower and get ready for dinner. We decided to go to the Red Robin and of course there was not enough seats so Y/N and I had to sit at another table with Joey and Alex. They make a cute couple.

"Y/N I have something to ask you" I said to her, she look at me and nodded. I texted her
C= hey
Y/N= hey, so that question?
C= will you go out with me?

Y/N= yes, Connor I will go out with you.

"Yes!" I yelled. "Chipmunk, you good?" Alex laughed. "yeah"

Let's just say that the week was the best thing that has ever happened to me.