V. Nathan Sharp//01

Inspired by a tumblr post

I normally go home after work then go to Nate's but today I had a day off so I went straight to Nate's. When I got there, I saw something I didn't expect to see.

"NATHAN! CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY MY BROTHER IS TIED UP IN A CHAIR?" I yelled walking over to Matt, who is currently tied up in a chair in the middle of the garage. After I untied my brother, I walked into my best friend's house to find in dressed up as some weird tribal person.

"Oh!?! Hey (Y/N), how are you?" He asked scratching the back of his neck. I looked at him with a "Are You Shitting Me" look. "Why is my brother tied up in the garage? and why do you look like some weird tribal person?"

"First of all this is my Natemare look, as the fans call it," he sassed me "Second of all, we are filming for Mangled, my new FNAF's song." Why must he be so complicated but hot at the same time.

Okay yes I have a crush on Nate, and yes Mat is the only who knows that I do. If Mat tells anyone, I will delete his channel then cut his dick off and I'm pretty sure Stephanie won't like that. HEHE. I'm such a loving sister. Also before I forget to mention, Matthew hates the fact that I like Nate but it's my life not his so he can fuck off. Like I said, such a nice sister.

"Earth to (Y/N), Earth to (Y/N). Come in (Y/N)" Nate said snapping his fingers in my face. I snapped back to reality (Oh there goes gravity) "uh?" I looked to the ground going beat red. "Are you feeling okay, you were kinda in a daze" he asked concerned for my well being. "Oh yeah, I'm uh fine. Uh I'm gonna uh go now" and with that I rushed out of the house and way never seen again. Jkjk. I just didn't see him for awhile. OOPS.

Part one done two is on the way.