XXIV. Lili x Tyler Scheid

This is for @This__Cranky__Person this Imagines is going to be about insecurities. Lili thinks that she is fat and she agrees with everyone. Tyler ensures her that she is beautiful and not fat.
P.S.
You are beautiful no matter how big you are.
----------------------------------------------
I looked into the mirror. I was insecure about my body, nothing felt right. You're supposed to love your body I... Didn't. I felt too fat, I felt different. I would read the comments on YouTube videos, I would read Twitter mentions. They were all true. People tell me I'm fat, they tell me I'm ugly, they tell me I'm not worth it, they tell me that Tyler should've picked someone different, that Tyler shouldn't of picked me, that Tyler should I drop to me when he had the chance. At the start of the whole thing, I didn't believe anything but as a start coming in more and more I started to agree.

Maybe I am too fat maybe I am ugly maybe I should kill myself. Those were are all the thoughts that were running  through my head. As I stand in front of this mirror there's only one thing I can think of, maybe I should, I think it will... I'm gonna leave him. I can't stay here any longer no one appreciates me Ethan hates me, Amy and Kathryn think I'm nuts, and Mark is a fucking douche bag. He can die in a god damn mother fucking hole for all I care. I started packing my stuff up, I wanted to get out of here before Tyler got home. Which worked, until I forgot my computer. Shit, that was all that was running through my head.

I headed back to Tyler's house not wanting to see him, but I had a feeling that he was home. As I pull up to his house, I notice that he wasn't home which was a bonus. I got out of my '67 Chevy Impala and went inside the house to find a crying Tyler. "Tyler? Are you okay?" I asked my crying ex-boyfriend. "Why did you leave me Lili" he cried "I loved you with all my heart and get up and leave me with not explanation" I walked over to him and sat beside him.  "Tyler, I never meant to hurt you, I only left because I didn't feel comfortable with myself." I say rubbing circle in his back "nobody accepted me, Ethan hates me, Amy and Kathryn think I am nuts and Mark flat out told me that I should leave you because I am ugly. I agree with them" "baby, you're beautiful. If I didn't think that I wouldn't have asked you out"

At this point, I was crying. "Baby don't cry" he hugged me, while I cried into his shoulder. "Please don't leave me again" I nodded and we spent the rest of the day cuddling and eating junk food.