XXX. Brendon Urie x Nicole

"Nicole, I am trying to talk to you, can't you stop looking for your phone charger down for a minute?" he looked at the human violently searching for her charger. "NO! I need my phone charger" Nicole continued searching for her charger. "What's your phone at Nikki," Brendon asked her. "My phone is at 100%, I need my charger." He thought for a minute then said: "I dare you to go a week without your Phone Charger." "What did you say?" She looked up at him. "I said I dare you to go a week without your phone charger and you can't ask anyone for one."  "Fine." Nicole sighed and gave in.

~Time Skip to the end of the week~

Brendon was driving to his best friend's house. He thought maybe it was the perfect time to tell her how he felt about her. He really wanted to date Nickel but he knew that if he asked her, it would blow up in his face. Brendon was the type of guy who was tough on the outside but a real sweetheart on the inside. Touring with Panic! At The Disco, made it hard for Brendon to keep a relationship. He and Sarah were going to get married but that all changed when he came home from tour early to find her cheating on him with his best friend Ryan Ross. (why did you leave Ryan Ross?)

He pulled into their driveway and sighed, "You got this, Just go up there and ask Nikki" he got out of the car "You can do it... I BELIEVE IN YOU" his inner self-shout at him. When he finally got the courage to knock on the door, Brendon heard laughing on the other side. He thought nothing of it, so he knocked and went inside.

"Hey Nickel, I need to ask you a que-" he trialled off at the sight of the guy he uses to call his best friend hitting on his new best friend. "Oh, Ryan? What are you doing here?" Brendon nervously asked. "I asked him to come over because I haven't seen him in a long time" Nicole turned and looked at me with their beautiful e/c eyes. "BTW I know you lost the challenge, I can see you are using a charger." she looks down and notices that she was using a charger. "Oh Fuck, I totally forgot about our challenge" she sighs at defeat "what do you want me to do?"

Brendon thought for a bit about he was going to ask Nicole out on a date. "I just wanna go out with you Nicole. I have for awhile. You make me really happy when I am with you. Without you, I would probably still be hung up over Sarah and this fucker right here cheating. I don't know what I would ever do without you" Brendon was scared about what she would say next but to his surprise, she nods. "I would love to go out with you Beebo." Brendon was so happy that he finally got a date with the girl he was chasing for a long time.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I hope this was okay for you Nickel. Actually I don't care if it wasn't, I am your friend so I'll tell you how it is. JKJK Love you lots lovely.  The_Only_Moose_ please do enjoy =]